NORTHLAND PIONEER COLLEGE Employee Reviews in United States

great place to work with a team.
Lab aid (Current Employee) –  Saint Johns, AZFebruary 1, 2016
I love the job I have here, I am always active and helping someone move forward. I have had no problem with the other employees I have encountered.
Pros
it is like a team. everyone is trying to help everyone seceed.
Fun place to work.
Manager of Career and Workforce Business Services (Current Employee) –  Holbrook, AZJuly 19, 2015
I am provided the flexibility to be innovative in creating partnerships and programs with workforce partners.

When students, alumni, and community members share with me that they found a job; I couldn't be happier.
Great place to work with excelent benifits.
Grounds Keeper (Current Employee) –  Show Low, AZSeptember 27, 2014
Northland Pioneer College is a great place to work, friendly staff and they offer everything you could ask for as an employer. The typical day at work for me would be turning a weed infested campus into a beautiful place to look at. This job has taught me that hard work, truly hard work doesn't go unnoticed. The hardest part of this job would be the weather, when its hot, cold, raining, or just windy it makes my job that much more difficult. As for co-workers I couldn't ask for two better people to work with. The most enjoyable part about this job is all the compliments I receive on a daily basis.
Pros
break room, paid hollidays.
Cons
it is a temporary job.
Positive, flexible working environment, great benefits, comp pay and time off
General Ledger Accountant (Current Employee) –  Holbrook, AZApril 16, 2014
Working for NPC is a great experience. The atmosphere is extremely positive and up beat. There is always room for advancement and is encouraged. The benefits are great, although the costs for medical for spouse and children is a little high.
Pros
benefits, pay, environment
Cons
spouse and children insurance costs
I was laid off at the end of the semester.
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Kayenta, AZFebruary 19, 2014
I enjoyed working at the college and I gain skills in the clerical field and educational services.
Pros
gaining knowledge with the higher level education
Cons
laid off at the end of each semester.
Teachers Aide (Former Employee) –  Winslow, AZJanuary 22, 2014
Learned to be profiencient very well orginized. Graduated with clerical expertise
Great Co-workers and friendly environment
Purchasing and Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Holbrook, AZSeptember 16, 2013
Very family oriented and family atmosphere environment. I felt that all my co-workers were like family. Set hours and days, regular schedule. I typically spent several hours on the phone and working online to find best deals possible in purchasing merchandise needed/required for school operations. Worst part of my job was location compared to MY supervisor/management. This meant I was not necessarily kept up to date on Department operations.
Pros
environment
Cons
convocation
gives oppertunity to those that would not have one if the school was elseware
Manager's Assistant (Current Employee) –  Whiteriver, AZJune 27, 2013
Seeing the students change from worrying about a GED to thinking bout a college degree, is the best part. with all the different supervisors i have had, the intention seems to be paramount to how the place operates
Furthered my desire to learn.
Assistant Human Anatomy, Physiology, Microbiology (Former Employee) –  Show Low, AZNovember 2, 2012
Instructed students throughout their Medical Assisting Education. Easy job. Low stress. Satisfying work.
Pros
low stress, worked well with my college attendance.
Cons
only 2 semesters long.
lab aide
Lab Aide (Former Employee) –  Show Low, AZAugust 17, 2012
I really enjoyed working at the college with all the teachers, professors, and faculty. It was truly a remarkable experience.
Pros
learned skills can use in everyday life.

4.5