NorthMarq Capital

NorthMarq Capital Employee Reviews

Low salary lack of growth
Servicing (Current Employee), Bloomington, MNMay 5, 2015
Pros: Flexibility
Cons: Pay
Good benefits but low salary. There is not a lot of opportunity for advancement. Management is not approachable. No remote access or telecommuting
Great company, great management.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 9, 2015
On a personal note, I am at a dead-end and feeling un-motivated due to lack of financial or commercial real estate degree. I an stuck. But with the right background and ambition, this is a great company to work for.
My favorite place of employment.
Investment Analyst, Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 18, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: location
I supported the production and closing staff by doing anything I could to make their workload lighter and easier.

What I learned was that although I was very loyal for almost 20 years, there is never job security anywhere; therefore, we should always continue to better ourselves with education, keep up with the latest technology, never take a job for granted and always do more than just your job duties.

There wasn't anything hard about my job and the most enjoyable part was knowing I had a second family. I understood why I (along with others) had to be laid off. I'm very grateful for the years I worked there and the flexibility they gave me since I had two sons that were involved in sports. I earned many weeks of vacation time and that's probably what I miss the most. I could take a week off and still get paid.
Good people to work with
Sr. Commercial Mortgage Analyst (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNOctober 10, 2012
They are a good company but I wanted to get into underwriting.