Seeking an energetic, warm, service-oriented Christian as the central point of contact for church operations. This individual needs to work independently. Position reports to Senior Pastor and provides support to the Pastor, treasurer and various leadership teams of the church.
- Complete detailed work and data entry accurately and timely
- Produce weekly church bulletins, newsletters, minutes, reports and other communications
- Handle incoming mail and phone calls appropriately
- Perform data entry in both payroll and accounting software programs
- Maintain confidential records of congregational giving
- 2 – 4 years experience in a clerical or administrative assistant role
- High school diploma; College degree a plus
- Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Publisher)
- QuickBooks/payroll experience a plus
- Knowledge of church policies a plus
- Part-time, 20 hrs. /week, Monday – Friday 9:00AM to 1:00PM
- The position has paid time off benefits commensurate with the hours worked.
Prospective candidates should email a resume, cover letter, salary expectations and three references no later than August 31, 2014. Initial screening and interviews will begin when resumes begin arriving.
Indeed - 4 months ago