Northpointe Motors Employee Reviews

Not good employer
Internet Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Traverse City, MIDecember 4, 2017
Employees are treated poorly, there is no room for advsncement, and employee appreciation is poor. The internet department was ran poorly and then shut down.
Pros
Cons
low wages, no room for advancement
Not worth it
Appointment Setter (Former Employee) –  Traverse City, MIJuly 29, 2017
They are full of lies... unlicensed mechanics work on the cars. When you send an email you never get replies. If you aren't a brown noser then you are pushed out as an outsider and ignored. The never paid commission fought for months to get it but never did. The company is a joke.
Pros
Cons
Great company to be a part of.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Traverse City, MIJanuary 14, 2017
I feel fortunate to work for a company that helps people the way they do. They do so much more than sell cars, they actually care and can help a customer on many different levels.
Fun and Interesting
Lot Manager (Former Employee) –  Kalkaska, MISeptember 26, 2013
I started out working in the office, doing typical paperwork. I was then promoted to the lot manager position. This was a very fun job, and talking to people, selling them cars, there was always a new experience. The worse problem that I had working here is that I was working so many hours that I never had time for my family.