Northridge Local Schools

Northridge Local Schools Employee Reviews

I enjoy working with children and creating new learning techniques.
Intervention Specialist/Teacher (Current Employee), Dayton, OHJune 23, 2014
Pros: holidays and snow days. i love to see the children excell and be successful
Cons: when children come from broken homes and do not have the motivation and drive.
Prepare the class for a lesson and review as needed. I like to master the lesson with an assessment. Also to make sure the children are safe and keep an open ear and mind to their needs. I have learned so much from their different character traits and as well as my co-workers. My co-workers were always giving great suggestions and different learning styles to accommodate those students with learning disabilities. The hardest part of the job was to handle students with behavior issues. The most rewarding part of the job was when I made a difference in their lives. Giving advice, buying a card, or taking them to an outing. Most of all, seeing the students succeed.
Relaxed atmosphere, good pay and people are fun too work with.
Substitute Custodian (Current Employee), Day, FLFebruary 12, 2013
Pros: relaxed atmosphere, good pay.
Cons: i'm a substitute at this time and i need full time employment.
Arrive at work, sign time sheet, prepare fluids too clean appropriate areas. Cleans class rooms, rest rooms, offices, multi-purpose rooms, gymnasiums, etc. Take breaks in between, go home. Co-workers are always friendly and helpful. I've learned how too strip and wax floors. I really enjoy interacting with people I know from the community while at work.
Rewarding
Auto Insurance Agent (Current Employee), Dublin, OHMarch 27, 2012
This is a good place to work
The hours are interesting and every day is different