Northrop Grumman Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,974 reviews matching the search
great company
Human Resource Assistant/ Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLJune 24, 2016
This is a good company to work for and I love the people I work with. Great team. Great benefits and good pay. I would recommend this job.
Great Company
Aircraft Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Palmdale and Edwards Air Force BaseJune 23, 2016
Started work as a Mechanic and promoted to a Mod-Kit supervisor. Worked with planning and engineering to get to a place of understanding for the "cradle to grave" execution of the job.
Pros
Great Company and benefits
Good job
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Cp HumphreysJune 22, 2016
This was a good times professionally for me supervising 17 and keeping 18 aircraft flying to fulfill the mission.
Northrop Grumman experience
Work Area Commander / Battle Tracker (Current Employee) –  Leavenworth, KSJune 22, 2016
Enjoy working with like minded coworkers with similar backgrounds. Happy building proficiencies in three simulation systems. Liked contributing to a successful team built of 75 type A personalities.. Enjoyed taking over in administration and building relationships with 100+ part time employees. Getting them to the right place at the right time with pleasant accommodations.

Most enjoyable part is traveling and contributing to the success of each exercise.
Really good benifts
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 21, 2016
They offer really good benefits but have a lot of mandatory overtime. I wasn't there long enough to see the advancement aspect of the company
Emloys many, work accomplished by few
Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 21, 2016
A top engineering company that is riddled with chutes and ladders, which constantly hinder the freeflow of your work. Management typical has no clue what is going on with their own employees, with the exception of a few that understand being a manager is more than just a seat that needs filled. Most engineers are easy going and will be open to talk to you about their work. The most enjoyable part of this job is the ability to work on many different designs ranging from simple to complex.
Great
MQ-5B Hunter UAS Mechanic/Technician (Former Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZJune 20, 2016
No complaints, overall good company. Friendly, understanding management. Great work environment with possibilities of advancement. Great health benefits but dental and vision could use work.
Great work/life balance
Front end developer (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GAJune 20, 2016
Northrop Grumman believes strongly in the health of their employees. They advocated healthy work habits and promoted daily exercise. My only complaint stems from their lack of drive towards newer technologies in web development.
Not as it seems
SCA electronics technician (Former Employee) –  Warner Robins, GA 31088June 17, 2016
I truly enjoyed WHAT I did and the co-workers were amazing! The management lacked in communication severally and their training program was non-existent. I loved the fact that I was able do different things within the company, sometimes on a regular basis.
Pros
The paycheck was enough to support my family
Cons
micro-managing and miscommunication between management
Unorganized
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYJune 17, 2016
New contract, not organized
lots of information and nothing written down so information is not communicated to entire crew
Ngc
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  MLBJune 15, 2016
Great company, solid performance and ethical standards. Melbourne campus growing. Engineering focus.
No longer Exist
First Class Flux Core Welder (Former Employee) –  Avondale, LAJune 14, 2016
A shipbuilding company that is no longer in operations, but prepared me for my current career path and offered me great life skills.
steady work
Painter (Former Employee) –  Palmdale, CAJune 13, 2016
although they pay good, they hold it like a carrot in front of your face to treat you unfairly and take advantage of you. they still try to ride their old reputation of being a company for the workers and family first though it hasn't been like that for many years. if you need work have at it.
Pros
location is in a very affordable area
Cons
taken away everything including pensions all the way down to christmas bonuses
Happy work environment.
Blaster/Painter, Painters (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJune 13, 2016
I enjoyed working for Northrop Grumman.
Their was plenty of work and lots of help.
Free training for new jobs,like welding,silver brazing,
lockrings,environmental,safety.
Management needs more coporate training
FIELD ENGINEER 2 (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCJune 12, 2016
Not much to say about them.

Management needed to be more involved.

Worked in the UK but was taking direction from a US company. This caused issues due to time difference. Especially with critical projects.

Most enjoyable was working in the UK.

Least enjoyable was the amount of work. Understaffed so working 80+ hours happens.
Good
Enterprise Services & Chief Strategy Office (Current Employee) –  Linthicum, MDJune 11, 2016
Good place to work and a good diverse culture. Flexible working hours with good healthcare and benefits. The Cafeteria offers gourmet food.
Good company to work for
System Test IPT Leader (Current Employee) –  Rancho Bernardo, CAJune 9, 2016
Very good company to work at with good benefits and career mobility. Management is very flexible with work/life balence
Amazing place to work
IT / Software Engineering Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Huachuca, AZJune 8, 2016
I Wish they had something in the city I want to work in. They are a large force in southern CA, Fort Huachuca, and in/around Washington DC.
Productive and team work
Database Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXJune 8, 2016
I learned a lot while working with Northrop Grumman. They are very productive and the job atmosphere was a plus. The teamwork was amazing. The manager I worked under was an awesome manager. She showed a lot of concern for her employees and made sure that any questions that you asked were answered. I didn't really have a day were there was a hardest part of the job because the help, if needed was there at all times. The most enjoyable was the four team members that I worked closely with.
Pros
Employee motivation
Cons
favoritism
Great Experience
UAV PILOT / MISSION COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZJune 7, 2016
I was offered a contract position overseas flying drones. This opportunity afforded me a valuable leadership and management experience.