Northrop Grumman
1,654 reviews

Northrop Grumman Employee Reviews

Loved working with this company, great opportunity
PC Technician (SLAIT contractor) (Former Employee), Richmond, VAMay 21, 2015
I would have really enjoyed continuing my contact with this company, I appreciated the experience it afforded me and the team I worked with was equally great.
Avery good company to work.
Senior Storage Administrator (Current Employee), Portland, ORMay 20, 2015
Pros: Excellent work environment and benefits
Cons: Annual leave is only two weeks to start.
I enjoy working for NGC. The culture is great, work interesting and the benefits excellent. NGC is among the best companies I have worked for in my career. The management I worked with inspired confidence and trust.
Excellent pay and job security
Senior Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee), Linthicum, MDMay 20, 2015
Pros: Excellent pay and benefits
Cons: Cut-throat junior managers
NG is a vibrant, intellectually stimulating atmosphere where creating technical wonders to support national security is a routine way of life.
fulfilling position
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee), Fort Hood, TXMay 19, 2015
Pros: Flexible
Cons: Upper levels dont care about the little guys
Overall great place to work. The upper levels of MGMT screwed up our contract but that's typical. I would still work there if that had not happened.
GSC Program Manager, Subcontracts Manager (Former Employee), Rancho Bernardo, CAMay 18, 2015
A typical work day ios 10 hours with plenty of work to do. I learned Unmanned Systems . Hardest part of the job was knowing when to leave inn the evening. Enjoyable part of my job was getting all deliveries on time.
Great place to work.
Tool and Parts Attendant (Current Employee), Fort Polk, LAMay 18, 2015
Pros: Great place to work.
Cons: none
Professionalism. Worked really hard everyday. Come to work on time, did not miss days. Work to take care of the customers the military and the mechanics. Love my job made good money to take care of family. Love military I feel like I'm giving back to the community. Its fun,loving, good working and learning experience.
Fair enviroment
Sr. Hardware Engineer (Former Employee), Los angeles, CaMay 18, 2015
Pros: fair enviroment
Cons: fair
professional environment work.
good benefit.
management is (maybe) not professinal
Team work.
no flexible time work.
good process and structure is fair
Great enviroment to work in
Help Desk Analyst (Current Employee), Lebanon, VAMay 18, 2015
Great place to work, I couldn't pick a better company to work for at this time. Managment is very easy to get along with. The Hardest part of this job would be Human resources .
Okay Place just not what I want to work on
Senior Cyber Network Engineer III / Architect (Current Employee), Millersville, MDMay 17, 2015
Pros: Job Security is the only Pro I can see
Cons: Poor compensation, training and benefits are adequate.
The customer we support is not very stable or willing to adapt and I am not doing enough networking so my skills are falling behind my commercial counterparts. The management leaves you alone to do your job which is a big plus other than that it is like any other defense contractor. At the customer site you work with other contractors so it is 50/50 on how well you get along with folks there. At our company site everyone is cool.
Relaxed Enviroment
Structure Mechanic Assembly,Repair,Painter (Former Employee), Palmdale, CAMay 12, 2015
Pros: Free Lunhes
Cons: No pay rasies
A typical night was staying busy keeping to myself and doing my task at hand keeping a close eye on my work and making sure my work was completed to the fullest.
I liked the people and and the veiw of the bay
Painter (Former Employee), Pascagoula, MSMay 12, 2015
• Prep different metals and alloys by sanding, sand blasting, grinding or chiseling to create a smooth surface for painting.
• Run wires and air hoses throughout out ships in order to prepare pressurized tools for daily duties.
• Use forklift and cherry pickers to haul paint and equipment around the shipyard.
• Paint ships.
the smell of jet fuel
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Saint Augustine, FLMay 12, 2015
Pros: benifits
Cons: none at all
great place to work. people were very kind and open to discuss everything. overall experience amazing how the aircrafts are built from start to finish.
friendly work place
call center (Former Employee), atlanta ,gaMay 11, 2015
Pros: nice length breaks
Cons: balancing calls
management is nice and friendly. staff isn't scared to have a laugh here and there. not a pressured job. have to be on time all the time.
LIBERTO REVIEW
Project Manager (Current Employee), Annapolis Junction, MDMay 11, 2015
Manage the day to day program for a major ACAT-1 program supporting cloud based repositories. Program supports thousands of users across the IC.
Melbourne is great place to live
Flight Test Tech/Lead (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLMay 9, 2015
Pros: overtime
Cons: advancement
Get The money when you start or you never will unless you are family or close friend. Otherwise pretty good place to work.
Rough Fab
operator (Former Employee), charlotteMay 8, 2015
Pros: Flexible hours
Cons: healthcare & advancement
if you work in Rough Fab be on the look out for Aaron Solan. He is a snake. The company can terminate you for no reason at any time. From time to time they do exactly that. I believe that option is exercised to maintain a level of fear, intimidation & uncertainty about your job security.
NorthropGrumman is a great place to work
In-Process and Final Inspector (Current Employee), Redondo Beach, CAMay 7, 2015
Pros: good salary
Cons: none
I have worked there twice. The company as a whole is very competitive with there benefits and salary. Management is always looking out for their people. Every 2 years we have to go though inspection training. My co-workers were always wonderful for the most part we always got along with each other. The hardest part of my job was the stress of being an inspector and sometimes people couldn't understand why their hardware was rejected.The best part of my job was being an inspector,I loved doing something different everyday.
Good Defense Industry Company
Site coordinator (Current Employee), ColoradoMay 6, 2015
Northrop Grumman has many opportunities to choose from and many sites / states / countries to choose from. Generally peers are very professional, product lines are interesting-compared to the competition NG is the preferred company to work for.
This job was dependable
welder Fitter (Former Employee), Louisiana Bridge port, AvondaleMay 6, 2015
Pros: pay for lunch
Cons: 2 short breaks, health care, insurance .
this job was reliable because they give special training concerning safety,training guy from overseas ,weekly pay with overtime etc.
Used to be a great company
Manager (Current Employee), Northern VirginiaMay 5, 2015
Pros: Some of the programs are just unbelievable.
Cons: Benefits aren't what they used to be. Going overboard with diversity.
Enjoyed nearly every minute here, great great people to work with, but the management and the culture is changing for the worse. Value diversity over experience. Gets frustrating reinventing the wheel over and over.

1 2 3 4 5

About Northrop Grumman

Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics, – Read more

Northrop Grumman Salaries