Northrop Grumman Employee Reviews

Found 2,814 reviews matching the search
Fast paced, fair and consitent
Range Helper (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXAugust 21, 2017
Working for Northrup Grumman was a fast paced environment. Daily activities were balanced in range support operations with little to no confusion in the requirements to perform assigned tasks. The workforce was large enough to conduct all range support operations, administrative and maintenance tasks required.
Pros
Little to no confusion on assignments.
Cons
Few
Diverse fun fast paced environmentfun
Network and Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Colorado, Texas, WyomingAugust 21, 2017
an experience of a lifetime
Being apart of a team that was focused on the security of our nation and allies was awesome. Knowing that the public would never know the importance and how critical to our nations security my job was...was an award in itself.
Pros
doing something worth while for society
Cons
contract work
Competitive salaries, benefits.....NOT
CM Analyst (Current Employee) –  AlabamaAugust 20, 2017
Upper management constantly tells us that we are being paid competitive salaries and that are benefits are inline with other companies. Not buying this....
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Salaries, benefits, no paid overtime
Northrop Grumman - Great Company - Huge Value
Lead Cyber Architect (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 20, 2017
NGC is a company that surrounds themselves with pride, value in people, and workmanship. The company is deeply concerned with their delivery of services.
Pros
Just a Great company to work.
Cons
Haven't found any.
Great company, good benefits, okay management.
AVIONICS TECHNICIAN LEVEL 3 (Current Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAAugust 19, 2017
This is a great company to work for benefits and compensation wise. However, management and the process by which information is communicated leaves something to be desired. The advancement opportunities are limited depending on which location you are employed with and can be frustrating when trying to have a voice for the mechanics and technicians on the floor heard by management.
Pros
Great benefits, compensation, and pay.
Cons
Job stability is non-existent.
productive and fast paced
PARTS ISSUE CLERK (Current Employee) –  Topeka, KSAugust 17, 2017
lots of opportunities but no locations in South Dakota with open potions. Great health care and benefits as well. fast paced and productive environment.
Great company to work for
Aircraft Installer (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CAAugust 17, 2017
Plenty of opportunity to expand within the company. Benefits could be better such as pension. Overall good company to get your foot in the door of the aviation industry.
Know Your Manager
Senior Contracts Administrator (Former Employee) –  McClellan, CAAugust 16, 2017
At Northrop Grumman I had the best and worst manager in my 25 year career. You need to know your manager before you accept a position with Northrop Grumman. Your manager can make all the difference in you career growth and satisfaction.
Worked for Northrop Grumman Supporting the Peace Corps
Network Support 4/Desktop Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington City, DCAugust 16, 2017
Worked for Northrop Grumman Supporting the Peace Corps. All descriptions I provided about the Peace Corps are applicable to this review. Once the Peace Corps decided not to keep Northrop Grumman as a service provider I applied for the job as a Peace Corps employee.
Pros
Great company with great benefits
Great Projects...Great work
Lead Systems Engineer/Program Manager (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAAugust 16, 2017
Worked on multiple projects and programs for the US Intelligence community. Was involved in complex, fascinating work, with top-notch team members. Still remain in contact with my old manager.
Great place to work and challenge the mind
process tech (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 15, 2017
I work on advanced ceramic assemblies used in various radar applications from NASA to the Navy. The most enjoyable part of the job is that it can be challenging which makes the day go by fast.
Pros
not boring
Cons
hard to move to other positions
it was okay...
C-RAM Operator/Technician (PKMM) (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 15, 2017
it was just like working at any other job, we had to get up, eat, meet and eat at certain before departed to class for training. our training was our work up to 40 hours and off on weekends. the training site/campus was in an rural/country side area where its peaceful and less distracted. the people of the area are nice, professional, courteous. the hardest part of the job was staying awake, lol. the most enjoyable to me was hands on working and learning the equipment.
Pros
very professional
Cons
the people i worked with
Fast paced and exciting place to work.
Resource Integration Manager (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAAugust 15, 2017
In the commercial Line of Business, we were very cost competitive. This drives a very lean organization, where the management team fairly often wears multiple hats to meet the customer's (and prospective customers) timeline and expectations.
The good part is that the management team learned first hand about different operational groups such as Bid and Proposal, Technical Writing and Supply Chain.
Working in the Aerospace field has always been exciting for me
Senior Resource Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, WVAugust 15, 2017
NGC was very good to me. I enjoyed working for them. Unfortunately, they sold our facility and I began working for Aurora. We retained much of the same work and I continue to enjoy working for Aurora.
Great place to work, engaging and inclusive
Manager, Project Management (Current Employee) –  Palmdale, CAAugust 15, 2017
If you are willing to work hard to support the company objectives you are rewarded in kind with both tangible and intangible recognition. Fast paced environment with a family feel.
Pros
Great benefits, work life balance
Northrop Grumman
Employee Communications Representative (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAAugust 14, 2017
Job sites and company culture are well managed. Everyone seems to make an effort to collaborate and show a spirit of sharing and caring about one another.
Very secure job
Capture Manager (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAAugust 14, 2017
Great company that truly cares about its employees. Can at times be lethargic, but that comes with being a government contractor. No other company in government contracting is as ethical and morally sturdy as NGC.
Cyber Security Analyst II, Missile Defense Agency (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 14, 2017
I really enjoying working for NGC and think that the environment that is fostered is really positive for the employee. The company offers competitive benefits and growth opportunities.
Pros
Growth
Cons
Great place to work- intestesting work, good people
Software Configuration Manager (Former Employee) –  Linthicum, MDAugust 14, 2017
I worked for NGC for 33 years and had approximately 12 different assignments during my time with NGC. It was great place to work. I worked on many interesting projects as SW CM person. Good work and good people.
Pros
Interesting work, good people
Cons
Best company I have ever worked for.
Field Engineer (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 14, 2017
Company care about its employees and ensures they have everything needed to succeed. Education, Dental and medical are available with a competitive 401k
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Northrop Grumman. Our community is ready to answer.