Pros: Job stability
Cons: Govenment budgets affect employment stabilty
1. Typical day would be full of different task and it was a great multitasking job.
2. I learned many things from the business aspect of the Sub Contractors of (DOD) perspective. I acquired many skills and abilities to self development, processes and procedures. Many software practices such as; matrices, spreadsheets and tack timing products.
3. Management was ok.
4. Co-workers were great, it was a melting pot from all walks of life, I learned many things from my surroundings and the many departments and teams. Patience, understanding and seeing life from all angles.
5. There was no real hard part to this job, since there was always constant training and skill development opportunities.
6. The best part of the job was, the interactions with multiple departments, such as; planners, schedulers, software engineers, testing teams, assemblers, project managers and procurement teams. The challenging programs and time tables.