Northrop Grumman
1,374 reviews

Northrop Grumman Employer Reviews

Mfg Analyst/Dept Business Administrator/Data Mgmt (Current Employee), Rolling Meadows, ILSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: 9/80 work schedule
Great work/Life balance, benefits and education benefits. Hard working corporation doing what is best for our customers.
Great
Welder (Former Employee), Newport News, VASeptember 3, 2014
Weld
Clean
Punctual
Great Environment
Guaranteed Benefits
Union
Northrop Grumman is a great company to grow
Event Manager (Former Employee), Suffolk, VASeptember 2, 2014
Highly technical and competitive atmosphere with room to maximize potential.
Pay does not match experience or requirements
IT Specialist (Current Employee), Beaufort, SCSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everthing i was told was a lie
The company seems very unorganized. I just started working with them and I do not know who is my boss and who to contact if I have any issues. Would not recommend this company to anyone.
Do Your Best
Identity Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee), Charlottesville, VASeptember 1, 2014
Pros: excellent leave program
Cons: subs for small business
There is an overall sense that management and co-workers are all doing their best to meet and exceed standards.
Good place to work.
Help Desk Specialist (Former Employee), DALLAS TXAugust 31, 2014
Very establised company. Mangement was pretty good. Big company
I worked for the same company for 32 years, 3 days.
Engineering Assistant (Engineer 1) (Former Employee), Charlottesville, VAAugust 31, 2014
NG, Tenneco & Sperry Marine different name same building. The work enviroment prior to beening "Work Force" reduced. I worked in assembly and engineering.
A typical work day, I would be handed a problem and told "to deal with It".
Professional Environment
Strategic Planner, USAFCOEFS G5 (Former Employee), Fort Sill, OKAugust 31, 2014
Talented professionals. Focused on Excellence and career opportunities.
Professional and serious environment
Fingerprint Technician (Former Employee), Boston, MAAugust 29, 2014
Pros: lots to learn
Cons: a lot of standing all day
I learned a lot about fingerprints, understanding USCIS immigration paperwork and procedures. Worked with a high volume of people in a fast paced environment. Everyone was great to work with and would help each other when possible.
Productive, challenging.
Supply Clerk (Current Employee), Fort Irwin, CAAugust 29, 2014
Pros: many place to exercise
Cons: distance to work
Great benefit. Everyday is challenging, There are many places to eat, exercise, which I love to do during my lunch breaks.
Management seem to do the best they can with what they have to offer all employee.
Intern for the Cyber Academy
Intern for the Cyber Academy (Former Employee), McLean, VAAugust 26, 2014
employees increase their level of knowledge in cyber security and cyber warfare
• Conducted demonstrations and hands-on training in a virtual lab environment.
• Discussed training courses including fundamental computer and networking concepts with colleagues and senior level management
• Participated in projects that required high levels of organizational – more... and communication skills – less
Productive and interactive work place.
Engineer Aircraft Support (Current Employee), ArizonaAugust 25, 2014
Pros: great benefits, good pay
Cons: busy workload
A typical day at work we are outside preparing aircraft for flights, after the flight we are in a hangar performing maintenance on the aircraft. The co-workers all work together well and the job is enjoyable.
Great Benefits
(Contractor) Supply Technician (Former Employee), Leavenworth, KSAugust 25, 2014
The tuition assistance program is a good tool for those trying to advance
Love NGC - sadly they lost the contract...
Technical Writer (Current Employee), Cherry Point, NCAugust 25, 2014
Pros: can't think of any
Cons: lost the contract to urs
Love NGC. The pay was deacent and the benefits were awesome. Even as a new hire I rec'd 40 hours of sick leave. I was also able to make my own daily schedule. I chose to work four 10 hour days so I can have every friday off.

Sadly, not very long after starting, NGC lost the contract to URS - which pales in comparison. A cut in pay, benefits, and I – more... lost all my leave. – less
Great environment and workplace
College Intern-Supply Chain Management Compliance (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDAugust 24, 2014
Northrop Grumman is an incredible company to work for. Each program that I was able to work on was challenging and ultimately supported the war fighter, therefore each day was rewarding. My managers were very supportive and just as enthusiastic about our work as everyone else involved. Overall, my experience with Northrop Grumman was outstanding.
Truly an awesome place of employment
Aircraft Technician (Former Employee), Perry, GAAugust 23, 2014
Pros: working for northrop in general
Cons: the plant closed and moved away
Learned the importance of performing ALL tasks regarding aircraft construction; gained a much better and broader respect for completing an assignment knowing that it works properly because I performed at the top of my skill-set and ability.
It was a nice place to be employed.
Project Manager I lead a team of 20 employees. (Former Employee), El Segundo, CAAugust 21, 2014
Pros: with hard work and discipline you can grow your career and you will get help from senior management
Cons: a price to pay for advancement work life balance suffers you work a lot of hours.
Northrop Grumman Corporation was a good place to work I retired from the corporation after 31 yrs. 3 months they gave me a positive work environment allow me to grow and advance in my career goals.
Able and Willing
Project/Inventory Management (Contactor) (Former Employee), N/A Defense ContractAugust 21, 2014
Energetic and motivated leader with proven ability to effectively manage both personnel and projects. Self starter, strong and independent worker. Excel at analyzing products and procedures to generate new ideas to improve efficiency and production quality. Highly adaptable to ever changing circumstances.
Georgia Pedimont Technical College
College Adjunct Instructor (Current Employee), Decatur, GAAugust 20, 2014
Pros: college environment
Cons: long classes
A typical day at Georgia Pedimont Technical College is working with young adults on basic web design structure in a classroom setting.

What i've learned is that College students learn differently and that their ambitions to succeed is good.

Management is supportive.

The hardest thing so far is making sure that you get the best out of your students.

The – more... accomplishments of your students. – less
Northrop Grumman is a great place to work
Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 20, 2014
Wonderful people and managers. Great place to work. Takes great care of their employees.

About Northrop Grumman

Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics, – Read more

Northrop Grumman Photos