Northside Hospital

Northside Hospital Employee Reviews

productive and fun place to work
Food Service Worker (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 9, 2015
Pros: daily money
Cons: company closed
Ihop was a experience like I never had before. New people, wild crazy and fun environment. Management had to have a hard heart to work and deal with the customers and employees.
A typical day at work
Laboratory Tech Assistant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 29, 2015
Perform Venipuncture, Capillary, and Other Fluid Collections.Document Specimen Collections, Test Ordered, and Results of Test.Label Specimens and Prepare for Testing.
New Graduate AGNP
Registered Professional Nurse (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 24, 2015
I am a new Graduate Nurse Practitioner and I am spending part of my days reviewing for the National Exam that I will be taking in July. I work every Tuesday at NorthSide Hospital in the pre-op area. There I prepare the patients for surgery. I give medications, start IV's, draw blood, etc.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), St Petersburg FloridaJune 15, 2015
Pros: Advancement great pay
Cons: Short Staffed
I begin my day doing vitals and checking blood sugars assisting with breakfast then giving any showers and/or bed baths that are needed change bed linen im usually working the floor alone but when there is help my co workers are very helpful the hardest part about the job is having to care for 22-24 patients and don't make it to everyone.
great place to work
Med/Surg Nurse (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 10, 2015
I enjoyed working with the staff and patients. I learned a lot at Northside Hospital. the Charge nurses were very apptitute and did not mind helping a nurse that needed help
great place
Invasive Cardiovascluar Tech (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJune 5, 2015
this is wonderful company filled with wonderful friendly employees who all seem to love their job and families at this place. great place to work and grow with
Family feel....
Staff (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 27, 2015
Pros: Location
Cons: low salary (at the time I was there
When I worked at Grady - it felt like family...because there is some negative press about Grady - as an employee it makes you closer to your co-workers...because unlike others.. you know how hard you work and how much you care
Quality Improvement Specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 26, 2015
Pros: Decent healthcare package, friendly people, amazing culture
Cons: Compensation not as competitive
Great company to work for! Really nice facility with amazing staff that are genuinely excited to assist at any time. Wish the pay was slightly more competitive.
Well rounded-Great place to work
Patient Access Lead, PRN (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 26, 2015
Pros: continuing education, community involement
Cons: some bad apples
great place to work! I love Northside hospital, there is no comparison to there compassion and overall loyalty to their employees and patients!
This hospital excels at employee growth and advancement- they invest in the long term viability of there individual employees!
Learn learn alot
Critical Care Associate (Current Employee), atlanta, gaMay 20, 2015
here you would learn do much daily see so many different things and encounter people from every background number 1 in my book.
outstanding company
Pre-Registration Representative/Peer Trainer (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 14, 2015
The most enjoyable part of my job is the ability to help others, while registering we provide patients with insurance benefits at that time we are able to explain how insurance works and most people have no clue how their insurance works. I enjoy providing education.
Love the culture there...I go to work with a smile and also leave with one...
Surgical Tech (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 4, 2015
Pros: Able to work often with the doctors that request us
Cons: because we tend to cater to our doctors, it leaves us with the lack to keep up skills in other specialties
Northside Hospital has been good to me. I have been there 9 years solid. I have grown, but know that I am at my maximum, hence the reason I am working towards my RN degree.
great place to work
Account Analyst (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 2, 2015
great place to work very fast pace, enjoy pleasing and working with the patients. very enjoyable. Meet many new people can be stressful at times.
Great Company
Support Tech (Former Employee), Atlanta,GAApril 29, 2015
Overall a GREAT COMPANY! They just need to get rid of all the management team from director to supervisor in the Environmental Service Department. Some of the old co workers also. But other than that Northside Hospital is a great company.
Productive and professional work environment
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 29, 2015
Northside supports professional and personal growth. We foster an environment that promotes work/life balance. We embrace diversity. We care about our patients by striving for excellence and diligently working as a team for exceptional customer service and care.
N/A
Medical Secretary/Scheduler (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 16, 2015
it really depends on what department you are working for within Northside Hospital. Some have more than others to offer.
I enjoy helping people
Financial Counselor (Current Employee), Cumming, GAApril 9, 2015
Pros: Meeting all kinds of people
Cons: Sometimes people dont want to hear about their hospital bill
I feel that I make the E/R experience less stressful when the discharging patients understand their financial obligation and that there are alternatives, such as financial aid.
n/n
Registered Nurse Admit/ Recovery unit for Cath lab (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 7, 2015
cool job to have. great staff there. didn't particulary like the micro-management. it takes about 10 meetings to get something very simple approved
Business Payroll Environment
Payroll Assistant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 4, 2015
Pros: Much to learn about Payroll
Cons: No room for growth
The most enjoyable part of the job is making sure the payroll is run error free. Making sure all employees are paid each pay period. Resolving payroll issues.
Patient Access Rep (Former Employee), Cumming, GAMarch 31, 2015
I enjoyed being able to help patients communicate with providers when there was a language barrier. I enjoyed being able to help them tell their story.
Headquarters