Northside Hospital

Northside Hospital Employer Reviews

Great place to work with professionals who enjoy taking care of patients.
Radiology Technologist Assistant (Current Employee), Cumming, GAAugust 3, 2014
Northside Hospital is a great work environment. Employee's truly enjoy taking care of others and it shows in the moral of the hospital as a whole.
High acuity and wide variety of a patient population
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 1, 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed working at Northside Hospital. Throughout my time spent there, I was able to gain more experience of in depth assessments on postpartum women and newborns, administering medicines via multiple routes, and treating and responding to emergency situations. I truly enjoyed the leadership there and collaborating with each of my coworkers. – more... The work environment was pleasant, and the employees are treated with fairness and respect. My coworkers contributed to the medical team, and they always made the day go smoothly with all of their assistance. The hardest (but most rewarding) part of the job was learning to respond to so many different cultural backgrounds. In order to provide patient centered care, it was essential to know how to communicate in different ways to different patients. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning to collaborate with the entire team that was responsible for everything from the mom to baby. I loved being able to work with each person there, and it was great to know we had the teamwork we did. – less
Excellent place to work
Family Centered Care Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 30, 2014
I have learned teamwork, highest standards in patient care, and safe medication administration.
Enjoy working on the floor where the baby are located.
Housekeeping (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 28, 2014
I work part time a Northside in Housekeeping. I enjoy talking to the patient and making should there room are clean for their new baby.
Fun Workplace
Medical Biller/Coder (Current Employee), AtlantaJuly 24, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: raises
For the most part the work envorinment is enjoying. Everyone works together and helps each other out. The work load can be a bit excessive at times. The company offers good benefits but the raises could be better.
To stressful,very micro managed
Pre registration (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 22, 2014
Pros: long lunches
Cons: very micro managed, no room for error, monitored every move, not able to communicate with co workers
start prompt at 8 am. You couldn't communicate with anyone. You and to clock in and out for work day, lunch, bathroom breaks, and breaks. Co workers were easy to work with. Hardest part was meeting the quota of number of completed calls, not just people you left a message for. The easiest part of the job was lunch was 45 minutes and on payday an hour.
Great place to work!!!!!
Unit secretary clerk/ Medical surgery unit (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 21, 2014
Pros: benefits and work dynamics
Cons: management
great working environment, room for growth and development. i wished that i have never resigned,
Great place to work!!
Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 14, 2014
Pros: the people
Cons: workload can be heavy
Northside Hospital is a great place to work. Now, in any employment setting there is room for improvement..You make work want it is!! Great learning environment in the FCC..
Excellent place to work and grow with.
Supervisor (Current Employee), AtlantaJuly 6, 2014
In the short time I've been here I enjoy every aspects of my job. Bringing in a lot of positiveness to the table has changed the environment. There is a lot of room for growth and sure stability. Many changes coming in the near future to accomodate the fast growth over the past fee months. Excellent pay and benefits.
I think for someone just out of school--Northside is a great place to learn.
Lead / Staff C.T Technologist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 2, 2014
Pros: learning atmosphere.
Cons: true accountability.
Northside Hospital allowed my learning process to continue in the areas of management, personnel relationship and real verses un-real expectations. My time at Northside taught me that there are great managers and there are good managers; now that I have seen the difference, I strive harder to some day becoming a great manager. The staff and other employees – more... were great to work with and I feel I have made life long friends. The hardest part of my stay at Northside was understanding the nature of office politics and the difficulties associated with pretending. – less
Great Company
SR. Lead Technician (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 2, 2014
Great Company.............................................................................................................................................................................................
Longevity and learning
Computed Tomography (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 30, 2014
high pace work environment where you can learn a lot from the doctors
Professional Place to work
Scheduler/Precertification/Billing (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 30, 2014
Front desk check in, provide excellent patient care, medical billing
Reasonable expectations
RESOURCE PHARMACIST (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 29, 2014
Pros: good level of care provided, part of good team
Cons: room for stronger organizational communication - all levels
Enjoyed the work
Had an opportunity to learn a lot, there is an opportunity to develop better training programs
Great co-workers. Great level of Care provided
Management in my area was new
all
STUDENT INTERN (Former Employee), AtlantaJune 28, 2014
My name is clara .

Entry level Food Service Personnel including Cook, Prep Cook, Pastry Assistant, Kitchen Assistant

STUDENT INTERN, NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL 10/2013-PRESENT
• Assist Chef in food preparation
• Plating and Presentation
• Prep work
• Trained in a variety of food Stations ( hot and cold kitchen)
great patients
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee), atlanta,georgiaJune 28, 2014
Pros: great patients
Cons: short breaks
great customer service and the patients were so nice, in working their loved training of the other employees, loved the fast paced and just being around great people and great team work!
Overall great place to work.
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 16, 2014
Pros: salary, constant training
Cons: short lunch period
The work environment was very professional. We would register the patients for either an outpatient surgery or a radiology test. It was fast paced but we had breaks through the day when the patient load slowed down and we were able to get our paper work taken care of. The most enjoyable part of the day for me was talking to the patients and making them – more... comfortable. – less
Productive and Fun
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 5, 2014
Learned Alot
— Inventory management and storage, complete appropriate documentation, such as labels, log sheets and reports
— Enforces company policy on documentation of IV admixture, cleanroom protocol, sterility testing, , and remedial sterile action
— Daily duties such as compounding batch of sterile and non-sterile, anesthetics, TPN, oncology, neonatal – more... pharmacy, and other narcotics. Needle and Needless system
— Product preparation, compounding sterile products, and maintaining the pharmacy clean room suite to 797 requirements – less
It's ok
Support Tech (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 31, 2014
A lot of management issues. Ok employees. Need better benefits.
Excellent working environment.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 20, 2014
Excellent team spirit prevails at all time in the facility, dedicated to achieve 100% patient satisfaction.

About Northside Hospital

The Northside Hospital System comprises three not-for-profit, full-service community hospitals. With more than 2,500 physicians – Read more