Youth Development Professional (Kenmore)
The Boys & Girls Clubs of the Northtowns CSAT Campus is hiring part time youth workers and program area directors
We are looking to fill the following positions:
- Child Development Workers ( Grades Kindergarten- 7th Grade)* We are especially looking for an employee who has previous experience working in a Day Care setting, with children ages 4-7 yrs old.
- Spanish Teacher
Applicants are responsible for small and large groups of youth ages 5-18. Applicants must be available for shifts ranging from 3:00-6:00pm Monday through Friday, with additional hours available during school holidays. Perfect job for a college student or recent graduate in the fields of Social Work, Education, Physical Education and other educational and developmental fields.
- Applicants MUST be over 18 years old.
- Applicants MUST be currently enrolled in an accredited college, a college graduate or maintain a minimum of 2 years relevant childcare work experience.
- Successful applicants must be able to supply employer with an up to date Physical, Tuberculosis Shot Record, S.S Card and Drivers License or Photo I.D within one week of hiring.
- Must be able to clear a fingerprint and police background check.
We are looking for SERIOUS applicants only. Please review the listing carefully before sending your resume for consideration; we are looking for yearlong employees who are excited and serious about impacting the life of a child.
To submit your resume and cover letter, please email with the subject line BGCNT and the position you are most interested in or feel you would be most suitable for by September 8th. Successful applicants will start ASAP. No phone calls please!