Contract Administration/Accounting Assistant (Lakewood)
Hiring Contract Administration and Accounting Assistant Immediately.
- Full Time Employment w/ Benefits
- Pay DOE
Company Information: General Construction, Specialty Contraction that performs private, commercial, public contract work.
Essential duties and responsibility:
- Enter and code invoices from vendors, track project costs
- Keep Vendor records current
- Perform other basic clerical duties associated with Accounts Payable
- Ensures Purchase Orders, Receiving, and Invoices are matched
- Handle incoming calls from vendors regarding payments
- Participate in office phone answering and call transferring administration duties
- Reviews and Verifies Employee Expense Reports for correct GL Coding, Billing Status and Corresponding Receipts
- Prepare Vendor PO's and Subcontracts
- Accounting Degree or Classes a Plus!
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong skills in Accounting System
- Beginner to Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Pro
- 2 yrs + in a support role handling Accounting and Administrative Duties
- Excellent work ethic and drive
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Must have excellent communication skills, verbal, and written
- Ability to handle yourself professionally and gracefully in a high stress environment
- Posses strong organizational and time management skills
- Foundation Accounting Software a plus!
Please reply with resume and references
Indeed - 14 months ago
• IAQ – Indoor Air Quality (Duct & Furnace Cleaning)
• Dryer Vent Cleaning
• Mitigation (Drying Services)