Northwest Bank Employee Reviews in United States

co-workers were fun to work, but management were awful
CSR (Former Employee) –  Sioux City, IASeptember 19, 2015
company has great benefits, but the management were awfu. lots of turned over and management staff have their own favorites. salary did not commensurate with the job duties and responsibilities. no opportunities for advancement. not highly recommended as employer.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
management styles were biased, always short staffed
New Employee
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Avon Lake, OHOctober 2, 2015
Became employee of Northwest through acquisition. Not enough training given to new employees in this situation. Benefits are good and hours are typical bank hours.
Great place to work with room to advance
Teller (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, PAMarch 15, 2016
This job offers flexible hours and a friendly work environment. They emphasize that there is always room to advance with the company and recognize good work and effort.
Pros
flexable hours, friendly people and continued education
Cons
floaing position means im scheduled where needed as needed
Family oriented business
Supervisor/Manager Bookkeeping Department (Current Employee) –  Spencer, IAMay 9, 2015
-Typical day at work consists of managing staff, working with internal and external customers on a daily basis, writing and updating procedures, and finding better ways to make our jobs better.
-I enjoy working for the company and with the staff
-Company provides opportunities to learn and grow
-Company provides great benefits
Great place to work needs to be better at addressing issues
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Warren, PADecember 28, 2015
I absolutely love my job as a Bank Teller. The customers are incredible to work with and even when someone is displeased they were willing to work knowing we would do everything we could to assist them. However, over then last 18 months there have been many unaddressed issues in my specific office as well as changes we were unaware of prior to them taking effect. All in all, great company to work for.
Fantastic place to work
Human Resources Compensation and Compliance (Former Employee) –  Spencer, IAOctober 27, 2015
I loved my position here. If it were not for relocation I would have never left. Excellent benefit package and wonderful people to work with. I would rate this as my favorite position I have held in my career so far.
small bank
Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lake Oswego, OROctober 27, 2014
competitive pay
nice people
a lot of managers
change
Cons
advancement opportunities - a lot of managers
nice people to work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sioux City, IAAugust 15, 2014
hard to advance
low pay
unorganized, bad management
inconsistent
did not care about their employees unless you were friends of theirs outside of work
Pros
good benefits
Cons
unorganized
great people to work with
Customer Service Representative Floater (Current Employee) –  Sioux City, IAFebruary 5, 2014
co workers are great
hard to advance
low pay increase
Great learning experience
Teller I (Current Employee) –  Rockford, ILFebruary 9, 2015
Working at Northwest bank was such a wonderful learning experience. I became so close to my co-workers as well as my wonderful customers. They made sure you had all the tools that were required to do your job properly. The only downfall towards the end of my employment there was all the staff meeting the tellers were required to attend. The family dynamic is not important to them unless it works with their schedule. but overall I loved it there.
Pros
paid holidays off and team atmostphere
Cons
lots of after work meeting
Ok place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Spener, IANovember 4, 2014
You get treated better if you suck up to the manager. They either they like or they don't. They definitely have their favorites and it shows. Pay not so great. Tellers come and go pretty quick.
Great place to work with family values
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Spencer, IAJuly 3, 2012
The bank was always active in the community and with fundraising organizations. They always helped out those in need and treat their employees wonderfully. The work day was always productive and provided a lot of learning opportunities while still being fun.
Pros
great work atmosphere
Cons
none!
Focused on the customer
SVP Commercial Lending and Chief Deposit Officer (Current Employee) –  Rockford, ILOctober 10, 2013
Typical day included responding to the needs of the current customers while prospecting for new customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Northwest Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9