Northwest Christian University Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Small private Christian university with a good heart but misdirected leadership
Associate Director of Admissions (Former Employee) –  Eugene, OROctober 25, 2014
I went through 4 office moves, 4 supervisor changes, the departure of one president and the induction of a new president, extreme budget excess to budget cutbacks, a name change from college to university, and the institution being put on probation by the accreditation body. The strength of my team is what kept me there.
Pros
very little supervision; good team work atmosphere
Cons
too much internal politics
Comfortable working environment within my school library
Chemistry Tutor (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORJune 13, 2012
A typical day at work included seating myself within the school library and assisted and answering students who were in need of help in Chemisty. Aside from that, I also had to grade papers for the prof. I would say that latter portion was my least favorite portion of the job, simply because of how tedious and time-consuming it was, for I had to grade papers from all the students in the class.
Pros
very flexible hours
Cons
students would not always how up
This job is great.
Christian ministry (Current Employee) –  eugene orMarch 3, 2012
This job is great. I work with the Pastor and get to met many speaker. It is fun to work with so many great people and learn new stuff every day.
Pros
good balance for school
Cons
few work hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Northwest Christian University. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3