Northwest Farm Credit Services

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Financial Specialist
Financial Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bozeman, MTNovember 3, 2016
Northwest Farm Credit is an amazing place to work. The executive management staff truly cares about its' employees and their success.

I was a part of the developing Country Loan Home Program and learned so much information on what goes into residential agricultural and compliance perfection.
Poor Training
Financial Specialist (Former Employee) –  Billings, MTMay 7, 2014
The Billings office is only for woman. Poor training at local level and treatment of employees at local office.
Pros
Cons
Bad place to work
Fast Paced, dynamic work enviornment
Insurance Processing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WAMarch 24, 2014
Crop Insurance Department is always changing and evolving through new processes. Have to adjust to changes regularly.
Difficult job to learn without accounting background, impatient trainers
Financial Specialist (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IdahoNovember 7, 2012
I compiled and entered customer personal information, financial information, credit information, and collateral information in database system. I also ordered loan documents, assisted loan officers in closing loans, established and organize files, conducted documentation follow-up, processed and receipted payments and advances, processed closed loans, composed written correspondence, and answered telephones to assist customers with questions and to route calls to others in the office.
Intense but rewarding
Relationship Manager VP Country Home Loan Division (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORSeptember 12, 2012
Employees that truly care about the service that is provided to their customers. The most significant item that I learned from this employer is portfolio banking and managing my portfolio. The hardest part of this job is my customers disapointment from the appraisals, and calling a customer in regards to their account being passed due.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
intense work load and hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Northwest Farm Credit Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8