Position Overview: Answering the telephone, typing/word processing of documents, maintaining calendars and setting up meetings, making travel arrangements, copying, faxing, greeting visitors, setting up files, and answering phones.
- High School graduate or GED.
- Basic computer knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Access.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Superb organizational skills
- Ability to follow instructions and take action independently
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to proofread and edit one’s own work product
- Excellent client customer service and interpersonal skills
- Professional, respectful attitude towards all coworkers
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Immediate Opening: Front Office Assistant
Job Type: Full Time (Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm)Location: Northwest Rural EMS – 29530 Quinn Road, Tomball, TX 77375
Location Web Address: http://www.nwems.org/