Northwestern Health Sciences University Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Experience in Healthcare
Executive Director, Partnership (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNMay 10, 2016
Broaden by based of knowledge and connections in the healthcare field. Passionate about he partners I served in my tenure there.
Pros
Some great people, mission
Cons
lack of stability, low confidence in leadership
Lack of Senior Leadership
Communications Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNFebruary 25, 2016
If the university could stabilize the senior leadership, they could be a top tier school specializing in natural health care.

Lacks a strategic marketing plan that causes the school to fall short of its objectives.
Pros
The staff works hard and is committed to their work
Cons
Senior management is clueless and creates fear regarding job security
Productive and Fun Workplace
Research Patient Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNFebruary 26, 2014
Interact with patients of all ages daily in person or on the phone, greeting and rooming them for their treatments, taking their vitals, scheduling their treatments and evaluation appointments and providing them with the best patient care at each visit to our clinic. I have provided quality patient care, a unified working environment and continue to execute good work ethics.

My strengths and abilities that lie in the areas of research are: clinical coordination, managing daily operations, three studies, phone screens, data collection and verification, data entry and transcribing.
Pros
wolfe-harris center of clinical studies is worldwide known for it's research.
Cons
have become non-supportive of the wolfe-harris center of clinical studies.
Learned a lot while interning there
Public Relations Intern (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNApril 2, 2013
I worked on a weekly web communication within the larger school website. Learned a lot about adobe, flash, and working with other professionals outside of my own training, but experienced in communications.

Want to know more about Northwestern Health Sciences University?

Ask a question