Northwestern Mutual of Columbus is expanding our sales team in our new offices in Dublin, Polaris, and Downtown. We are seeking qualified candidates interested in a financial representative career opportunity.
You will have the unique opportunity to be in control of your future, while having a life-long impact on the lives of your clients, families and your community. Northwestern Mutual offers a personalized approach to financial planning tailored to each client's individual needs and situation. Your goal is to discover each client's goals and needs, and ultimately work to design and implement a 360 degree plan for a lifetime of financial security.
In this role you will:
- Decide how to build your book of business by choosing your clients and the markets you want to pursue
- Build your practice to the level of success to which you aspire
- Have an opportunity to achieve financial independence with a rewarding career that can offer flexibility for family, friends and leisure-time activities
Northwestern Mutual makes resources available to help you discover and build your markets to develop a successful practice as a financial representative including:
- Development team to support the growth of your practice and to aid in developing your marketing plan
- Training and coaching programs and mentoring opportunities
- Access to knowledgeable groups of financial advisors and specialists to help your clients and build your practice
We are looking for individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset, within different backgrounds and work experience, including but not limited to, financial services, sales, military veterans and community influencers.
- Bachelors degree from a four-year college or university
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and driven
- History of personal success
While you help provide financial security to your clients, Northwestern Mutual is committed to offering a comprehensive benefit program; benefits include:
- Medical/Prescription Coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Flex Program Reimbursement Plans
- Group Life and Accidental Death Benefit
- Disability Income Insurance
About Northwestern Mutual
For over 150 years, Northwestern Mutual has taken a client first approach to financial security.
“The ambition of Northwestern Mutual has been less to be large than to be safe; its aim is to rank first in benefits to policy owners rather than first in size. Valuing quality above quantity, it has preferred to secure its business under certain salutary restrictions and limitations rather than to write a much larger business at the possible sacrifice of those valuable points which have made Northwestern Mutual preeminently “the policy owner’s company”. Northwestern Mutual is the marketing name of the Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company, Milwaukee, WI and its subsidiaries and offers a holistic approach to financial security solutions including: world class risk management products, investment products and services, and advisory products and services.