Join our team
Our Northwestern Mutual office in Morgantown is rapidly expanding and currently seeking 3 energetic financial sales representatives to continue our ambitious growth plan. We are actively recruiting Financial Sales Representative local to the Morgantown and Fairmont communities.
The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company has helped clients achieve financial security for more than 150 years. Northwestern ranks #116 on Fortune's 500, was named the "World's Most Admired" life insurance by FORTUNE magazine, and 17th by Glassdoor.com's Top 25 Companies for Career Opportunities.
The company focuses solely and directly on its clients and seeks to deliver consistent and dependable value to them over time. Northwestern Mutual and its subsidiaries offer a holistic approach to financial security solutions including: life insurance, long-term care insurance, disability insurance, annuities, investment products, and advisory products and services.
Responsibilities for Financial Sales Representatives:
As a Financial Sales Representative, you will create your own destiny and potentially have a life-long impact on the lives of your clients, families and your community. Northwestern Mutual will help you develop a successful practice as a Financial Sales Representative by providing consulting resources that help you build a market from your local network of contacts.
- Build your business to the level of success to which you aspire
- Develop your business and marketing plans
- Be responsible for efficiently and effectively driving sales and developing relationships with clients by understanding their goals and objectives
- Provide excellent customer service to clients
- Create your own daily schedule, emailing and corresponding with clients
Requirements for Financial Sales Representatives:
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree from a four-year college or university
- Network of local contact base from which to develop clients
- Self-motivation and goal-orientation
- Strong organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Desire to continually learn new products and services
- History of personal success
What We Offer
While you help provide financial security to your clients, Northwestern Mutual is committed to offering a comprehensive benefit program for Financial Sales Representatives; benefits include:
- Extensive training and coaching from certified trainers
- Access to knowledgeable groups of financial advisors and specialists to assist you in sales objectives
- Outstanding, uncapped earning potential Career/Life balance
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- Flex Programs
- Group Life and Accidental Death Benefit
- Disability Income Insurance