NORWALK HOUSING AUTHORITY Employee Reviews

It was a good experience. I was young and truly trying to find what I was passionate about
Education Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTSeptember 6, 2016
Working with children from low socio-economic areas is something I have been doing for the majority of my professional career. It is very rewarding as well as very heartbreaking. I enjoyed everyday there, and love running into kids who are now adults that I had a positive impact on.
Great Co-workers
Purchasing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTApril 13, 2016
Great place to work you will meet a lot of interasting people from all over the world, they have the best maintenance team however management do not treat the worker fairly at all sometime boarders indenters servants lines by tell the working if you don’t like the way that management implement their policy then this is not the place for you to work.
Pros
great works
Cons
nepotism all the way to the top management
productive
Head Teacher Head Start-Norwalk Housing Authority (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTMarch 2, 2015
is a nice place to work, it has different departments and they encourage you to continue to go back to school or finishing your degree.
Pros
nice place to work
Secretary
Maintenance/Construction/Personnel Secretary (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTNovember 7, 2013
Back in the day it was a great place to work. I'm not sure how it is today. here there are a lot of layoffs
nice and comfortable
Educational Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTSeptember 2, 2013
was a great start after graduating college, nice starting wage but not many offers to move up in company. great co-workers and love the families and children
Pros
enviroment, and family connection
Cons
no part time benefits, no further education
fun workplace
HUD Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJune 2, 2012
a typical day at work required entering data entry of different housing applicants. my manager and co workers were really nice it was a really fun atmosphere even with other employee's helping you out with different tasks..there was no hardest part about this job..
Pros
easy commute next to train station
Cons
small lunch room

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NORWALK HOUSING AUTHORITY. Our community is ready to answer.

NORWALK HOUSING AUTHORITY Reviews by Location