Norwalk Public Schools

Norwalk Public Schools Employer Reviews

Great Food Service to work for at Brian McMahon High School
CHEF PRODUCTION ASSISTANT / FRONT LINE CASHIER (Former Employee), Norwalk, CTMay 18, 2014
Pros: great company to work with.
Cons: i needed more hours. hours were not available at that time.
I enjoyed working with the food service, however, left for a full time job. Job was very easy for me, and co workers were great.
Assuming leadership roles in the Norwalk community provided great and fun challenges
Principal of Fox Run Elementary School (Former Employee), Norwalk, CTApril 18, 2014
Pros: working with children, their parents and colleagues
Cons: the politics
Having spent half of my educational career as an educational leader and the other half as an educator enabled me to apply my skills, energies and strong sense of commitment to our nation's future. I can think of few things more rewarding than touching the lives of children of all ages and making a difference.

My resume will demonstrate that I was able – more... to apply my skills, background and resourcefulness to creating many new programs and activities that generated a lot of excitement for the entire educational community. At Fox Run, I was delighted to touch the lives of so many individuals.

If given the opportunity, I would return to the classroom or as an educational leader in a second. – less
Nice place to work
Special Education Teacher (Current Employee), Norwalk, CTAugust 24, 2013
Norwalk has trouble keeping administration. Limited professional development.
Excellent School system
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Norwalk, CTMarch 11, 2013
Pros: days off when kids are off from school and great people to work around
Cons: positions can be cut due to budgets and last to come first to go
The school system in Norwalk has improved over the years but the key players stay the same it was a great first oprritunity to gain knowledge in diffrent career paths will never forget the valueable lessons it taught me
Norwalk Public Schools have problems just like other Districts
Intervention Specialist (Former Employee), Norwalk, CTAugust 14, 2012
I really enjoy working with the children of Norwalk, It is so important that the children get the most out of their experience in school. They need a support system and this is what I am good at.
Prepares children to suceed
Special Ed. Teacher Aide (Former Employee), Norwalk, CTJuly 25, 2012
Tracey Elementary School creates an atmosphere of one big happy family learning together