Notre Dame Academy

Notre Dame Academy Employer Reviews

Private Education
4th and 5th Grade Teacher (Current Employee), Savannah, GAMay 16, 2014
My time here at Notre Dame has been very beneficial in helping me to become a more flexible and understanding educator. Our schedule changed on a daily basis due to circumstances I could not control and it helped me to realize that just because a lesson plan was written down, it doesn't mean it is going to happen the way that was planned. I was also – more... taught and tested everyday with working with students who were constant challenges and received no help at home. This taught me to be more understanding and caring for my students that needed the extra time and help. – less
Productive and fun environment
Hispanic Outreach Coordinator (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIMarch 1, 2014
• Build relationship with students, supporting them academically, personally and emotionally
• Reach out to parents to communicate about their child and the school and encourage them to become more involved in their child’s education
• Advocate on behalf of the students by serving as a mediator between the student and their teachers
• Meet weekly with – more... school principal to share successes and challenges of the students
• Coordinate tutors and assist with college advising
• Reach out to Hispanic community to promote voucher program and assist with translation of documents – less
Bookkeeper (Former Employee), Duluth, GAJanuary 26, 2014
Enjoyed working in various positions with a growing school.
OK
Director of Finance (Former Employee), Staten Island, NYJanuary 21, 2014
TEMP POSITION, WOULD NOT WANT TO STAY THERE FOR MORE THAN THREE MONTHS.
Very relaxed atmosphere
Athletic Assistant (Current Employee), Hingham, MAJune 26, 2013
Pros: flexible work hours
Respond to emails, organize and inventory uniforms and equipment.
Take care of the students needs pertaining to uniforms. Talk to parents. Set up money gates. Take care of any coaches needs.
Great kids
HEAD COACH (Former Employee), Hingham, MAOctober 17, 2012
Great kids, great athletic and academic reputation. Very supportive community of parents and teachers.
Private Academy offering a wonderful environment for the mental, physical and social development of the children .
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee), Staten Island, NYOctober 2, 2012
I worked in the Pre-k classroom assisting the teacher in educating four year old children academically and socially with a hands on curriculum using books, art, music, role play and experiments. I learned how to be flexible, multi-task and work collaboratively. My co-workers and management were dedicated, respectful and hardworking people.
NDA Community is like no other.
Director of Alumnae (Current Employee), Worcester, MAAugust 10, 2012
Working with the NDA community has been an excellent experience for me. This environment allowed me to foster constituent relationships, expand regional events and fundraising opportunities while enhancing the bottom line.

About Notre Dame Academy

Notre Dame Academy is the only International Baccalaureate PYP-authorized Catholic elementary school in the United States. – More from ZoomInfo »