Notre Dame College

Notre Dame College Employer Reviews

Productive and a great place to work
Clinical Instructor (Current Employee), South Euclid, OHJune 3, 2014
Pros: great work enviroment
Cons: n/a
Notre Dame nursing program is great not only do students learned the art of nursing they are also taught how to act and project professionalism.
Office setting with great people and music.
Office Assistant (Former Employee), South Euclid, OHJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: relaxed environment
Cons: summer job, benefits
I would come in and usually there would be donuts or some type of snack along with coffee. I was working with a couple of my friends so it was a great environment. We had a board when we walked in with our agenda on it. Our main focus was to give tours to potential students visiting the campus. I enjoyed this part the most because it took about an hour – more... to give the tour and this gets me out the office for a little while. The part I didn't enjoy was making phone calls to the local list because it was repetitive. Management was great and very lenient. – less
Good Organization And Staff
Student Worker, Tutor (Current Employee), South Euclid, OhioApril 23, 2013
Pros: good breaks, supportive
Cons: healthcare, minimum wage
Working at school is not that fun really. We get paid minimum wage if we have work study and sometimes the work is really not that fun and is pretty boring.
Fun and family like atmosphere
Defensive Coordinator (Former Employee), South Euclid, OHJanuary 27, 2013
Notre Dame College was an excellent place to work. The faculty and staff provide a fun and family like atmosphere conducive to quality academic and athletic competitiveness.
Excellent organization that focused on careers for young adults.
Student Services Coordinator- CSR (Former Employee), South Euclid, OHSeptember 27, 2012
As a customer service representive I enjoyed the busy times of the year. I met allot of interesting people in this professional atmosphere. It's always a good thing to network and gain some personal knowledge.
Great Place to work
Director of Student Accounts (Current Employee), South Euclid, OhioJune 14, 2012
Pros: great people, great mission
Cons: not a lot of room for upward movement.
Small liberal arts college with a close nit community atmosphere. Great people to work with. Made a lot of great friends and will be sad to leave.
Good relations with students
Lab assistant for Physics Lab (Former Employee), Dhaka, BangladeshDecember 15, 2013
Pros: timely payment
Cons: change of schedule frequently.
* I was a part time lab. assistant, and had to help students in their lab. work.