Notre Dame College Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Wonderful Co-workers
Manger of Athletic Events and Facilities (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJune 30, 2016
A typical work day is not typical at all. Your hours will vary every week, which isn't always a bad thing. Management can be difficult to work with at times, but mostly everyone gets along and enjoys working with each other.
N/a
Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  South EulcidJune 13, 2016
Terrible environment to work and shop. I spent most of my college years as an employee and have witness just about everything wrong in a work setting at this location.
Great College Atmosphere
Adjunct Mathematics Instructor (Current Employee) –  South Euclid, OHJanuary 16, 2016
I enjoy the challenges and rewards of teaching Algebra. Management is supportive. I enjoy seeing that "aha" when math concepts become clear to students.
Pros
Supportive environment for learning.
Cons
I do not have any cons for Notre Dame College.
great work environment
Admissions Counselor/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  South Euclid, OHMarch 2, 2016
Great place to work. Amazing work environment. Surrounded by people who genuinely preach the mission of NDC! Working at NDC has been a very positive experience!
A relaxed atmosphere with great people surrounding me.
Student Ambassador (Former Employee) –  South Euclid, OHJuly 27, 2015
Coming in I always viewed office work as being boring and tedious, but was very surprised with the amount of enjoyment I had all school year with my admissions office job.

My staff members were awesome. Everyone did their share of work which made work very reasonable. Overall my student Ambassador position was a great experience to have during my first year of college mainly because of the social aspect.
Pros
Friendly staff, Enjoyable work environment, flexible work schedule, great management team.
Cons
low hourly salary, four week pay cycle.
Fun place to work!
Volunteer Assistant Strength & Conditioning Coach (Current Employee) –  South EuclidSeptember 10, 2015
Daily work hours: 5:30 am - 2:00 pm.
Developed leadership & time management skills
Good management
Great Co-workers
Waking up early is the hardest part
Winning championships.
Pros
Free gear
Cons
no pay
Productive fun place to work
Office Secretary (Former Employee) –  Cleveland OHJune 7, 2015
After I was done with class I would head to the alumni office and do little desk jobs like get gift baskets or name tags in order for an event the school had coming up that weekend. My co-workers were my peers. The hardest part of the job was trying to get things together the day before an event and making sure nothing went wrong. The enjoyable part would have to be how on the day of the event everything worked out fine and the event was a hit.
Pros
Free food
Cons
N/A
Productive and relaxing and co workers are interesting to talk to
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  South Euclid, OHJune 29, 2015
A typical day at work I will come in sit at the front desk and take transactions from customers that wanted to use the gym. Then I would create gym membership cards for them. I will then organize documents and transactions. I will answer the phone often to answer variety of questions or transfer them to the right department. My co workers were funny, easy going, and willing to help with anything. I learned that a work environment where everyone is comfortable to speaking to each other creates productivity. The hardest part of the job was dealing with people that would try to use the gym without signing in or paying and I would have to get them to sign in. The enjoyable pat of the job is when we would get our lunch paid for. The management was great and flexible about scheduling.
Pros
free lunches at times, flexible scheduling
Cons
Paid only monthly and low wages
Office setting with great people and music.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  South Euclid, OHJanuary 20, 2014
I would come in and usually there would be donuts or some type of snack along with coffee. I was working with a couple of my friends so it was a great environment. We had a board when we walked in with our agenda on it. Our main focus was to give tours to potential students visiting the campus. I enjoyed this part the most because it took about an hour to give the tour and this gets me out the office for a little while. The part I didn't enjoy was making phone calls to the local list because it was repetitive. Management was great and very lenient.
Pros
relaxed environment
Cons
summer job, benefits
Excellent organization that focused on careers for young adults.
Student Services Coordinator- CSR (Former Employee) –  South Euclid, OHSeptember 27, 2012
As a customer service representive I enjoyed the busy times of the year. I met allot of interesting people in this professional atmosphere. It's always a good thing to network and gain some personal knowledge.
Great Place to work
Director of Student Accounts (Current Employee) –  South Euclid, OhioJune 14, 2012
Small liberal arts college with a close nit community atmosphere. Great people to work with. Made a lot of great friends and will be sad to leave.
Pros
great people, great mission
Cons
not a lot of room for upward movement.
Good Organization And Staff
Student Worker, Tutor (Current Employee) –  South Euclid, OhioApril 23, 2013
Working at school is not that fun really. We get paid minimum wage if we have work study and sometimes the work is really not that fun and is pretty boring.
Pros
good breaks, supportive
Cons
healthcare, minimum wage
Productive and a great place to work
Clinical Instructor (Current Employee) –  South Euclid, OHJune 3, 2014
Notre Dame nursing program is great not only do students learned the art of nursing they are also taught how to act and project professionalism.
Pros
great work enviroment
Cons
n/a
Fun and family like atmosphere
Defensive Coordinator (Former Employee) –  South Euclid, OHJanuary 27, 2013
Notre Dame College was an excellent place to work. The faculty and staff provide a fun and family like atmosphere conducive to quality academic and athletic competitiveness.
good place to work
Desk Proctor (Former Employee) –  Euclid, OHJuly 24, 2014
The work isn't bad. Pay is below average. plus you get paid every month which i didnt like. but the work is easy and you get to meet alot of people
Pros
alot of free time
Cons
cant leave your post
Work Study job
Mailroom Assistant (Current Employee) –  South Euclid, OHNovember 29, 2014
Sorting mail in the mail room. It was enjoyable and it paid for my gas while at school.
Pros
could do homework
Cons
lots of mail sorting