The Junior Graphic Designer will prepare layouts for high quality brochures, catalogs, ads, emails, websites, videos, posters, banners, and more. As part of a full service marketing team, you will work both independently and as part of a team to create collateral for print and digital media.
This is a great opportunity for a recent grad with internship experience!
- Design and create layouts for print and digital media in a Mac OS environment
- Work in Adobe CS Programs — InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Prepare files for print and digital media — knowledge of printing processes is helpful
- Work in MS Word Suite — PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Create Email Blasts and web pages — familiarity with Dreamweaver and html/web coding is helpful
- Work with other in-house team members — photographers, Photoshop technicians, designers and sales staff
- Manage time and resources effectively to produce high-quality and cost-effective collateral for catalogs, trade show signage, ads, postcards, etc.
- Use Basecamp (project management portal) to maintain work schedule and work with in-house and outside associates on projects
- Bachelors degree with a concentration in art or design
- 1 years of related experience or previous internship as a graphic designer
- Knowledge of Adobe CS and Mac operating systems and peripherals such as scanners, printers and storage devices
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite- PowerPoint, Word & Excel
Interested candidates must provided salary requirements.
Nourison is the leading multi-category resource in today’s floor covering market. Our company offers comprehensive programs from...