Nova Southeastern University Employee Review

View all Nova Southeastern University reviews

Excellent compensation and freedom to work on your own
Clinical Adjunct Instructor (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers FloridaNovember 1, 2013
I have found that this company offers me the opportunity to be very self-directed while continuing to stay within the organizations goals.

Other Nova Southeastern University Employee Reviews

Very productive and fun place to be part of
STUDENT DENTIST (Former Employee) –  Davie, FloridaJanuary 18, 2018
Learnt about Treatment planning, CADCAM crowns and bridges, Placement and restoring implants apart from many other treatments.

Management was great! They were very efficient in helping us students with the appointments pretty well.

Time management was the hardest part as finding the professors in time was difficult to give us approvals in order to move on with the next step.

It was a fun place to be as everyone was friendly and helpful.

The most enjoyable part of the job was to be able to help the patient with their needs.
Great Benefits
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  College of Dental MedicineJanuary 18, 2018
Nice place to work. Little advancement. Great place for a married person supplementing a second income. Does not pay enough to compare with the living expenses of a single person if you have no formal degree. Great if you are planning on attending classes for personal advancement, but even when you obtain your degree there are no salary increases for your degree if you stay in the same position. Definite communication problems between the staff and administration.
Pros
Education
Cons
not a healthy work enviroment