Nova Employee Reviews

overnight service worker
Overnight service worker (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 30, 2017
Responsibilities are making sure clients stay in their rooms, unlock bathrooms when needed. Send emails about your shift. File reports when needed. Split duties with coworkers
hard place to work
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYMay 25, 2017
Hard place to work, the members you speak with really make you feel bad because they think you can change their benefits, which you have no control over
Awesome job!
Habilitation Technician (Former Employee) –  Goldsboro, NCMay 3, 2017
I love working with people of disabilities. Carrying out daily living goals, monitor and observe person cared for and so on. Not a hard job at all. You will work long hours however and subject to be called in on a day off.
horrible system
Developmental Tech (Former Employee) –  Kinston, NCMay 3, 2017
I got beat on by the clients because there was not a lot in place as far as on management side. I did the best I could but I could not tolerate the constant abuse
Challenging with the current market
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNFebruary 14, 2017
Was a good place to work but is determined by the upswing and downturn of the construction market. The economy dictates the responsibilities of the employees.
Great company
Habilitation Technician (Current Employee) –  Goldsboro, NCJanuary 17, 2017
I really appreciate management. They always work with you regardless of who your are everybody is somebody not just the Ceo , or the supervisor or the q everybody is equal
Pros
the staff
Cons
12 hour shift, tardiness, no beneifits, no raises
Low Paying
Lead Habilitation Technician (Former Employee) –  Goldsboro, NCDecember 16, 2016
Very low paying job with no raises at all, I learned a lot about working with the ID/DD population. Management can be ok depending on who your supervisor is,
Fun work environment with complex issues
Accounting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Murray, UTNovember 26, 2016
I have enjoyed my time working here. It is a great place to start while in school or just finishing school. I feel I won't progress far in accounting working here long term.
Pros
Company parties, reimbursement for CPA expenses
Cons
Extremely high turnover in all departments
productive place to work
NOVA Program (Former Employee) –  Loudoun County, VAOctober 4, 2016
Great Training and patient staff.
The field crews could have trained more than just reworking the plans as per previous layouts designs and typical locations.
Pros
Excellent People
Productive and Fun Workplace
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Weber City, VAAugust 22, 2016
It was nice place to work in. I had fun there because the co-workers were nice and the people you take care of are amazing to talk to. I learned to manage my time wisely, how to work under pressure, and be flexible to any situation.
Production & Manufacturing,
Encapsulation Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTMay 16, 2016
Good place to work as for as benefits , but management is ran poorly.The one good thing i loved about nova was the people i worked with the hardest part of the job was breaking the machines down in putting them back together the thing i loved about the job was getting hours in time off.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Short breaks
Horrrible
Molding Operator (Former Employee) –  Fraser, MIMarch 30, 2016
No job security(No room for growth), terrible management, co workers. They over work their associates, the manager was always sleep in his office. Just save yourself the time etc
Dangerous, exciting
Intake Coordinator/Group Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 17, 2016
This was my favorite job by far. Unfortunately my last supervisor created a hostile, and awkward work environment on top of the stress related to the work.
Pros
my co workers in the police dept
Cons
sometimes the hours
Great shop guys.
Structural Welder (Former Employee) –  Napa, CAMarch 17, 2016
more communication from management, could be better pay. Excellent benefits. Good place to learn the trade, diverse work environment. No room to advance.
Pros
Safety conciencious employer
Cons
lack of communication
Great small company
PM Manager (Current Employee) –  MarylandMarch 8, 2016
Depending on your circumstances, TeleWork is not a problem. Primarily a company that fills Contract FTE requirements, so your location will based on the contract language/location. While there are some growing pains, it is moving in the right direction and I see good things coming.
Great part-time student job
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 29, 2016
It was a good experience to be a part of a research project that built modules that collected data from thousands of miles away. It was a laid back, non-stressful environment.
Awesome casual dress
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VADecember 1, 2015
Family like environment. Management and co-workers are great. Very flexible. Service industry so can be stressful. Compensated well for my duties.
answering phones
opertor (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 25, 2015
took calls and dispatch cross connect dr's to er rooms and nurses for er also dispatch tow calls for towing and g.o. cost when asked. work graveyards for 30 years/did billing for company. how to deal with people of all kinds.saw manager maybe once a month. worked with 2 people for an hour a night and 1 person at 5:30 to 7a 5 to 6 days a week.nothing hard about the job. love the contact with customers and the control you have.
Pros
great boss and employees
Cons
nothing
Very fast paced
Lead Staff and trainer (Former Employee) –  Redding, CAJuly 29, 2015
Everyone worked as a team and supported each other. The supervisors were wonderful and cared about the employees. They had great training programs.
Pros
Good chance for advancement
Cons
Sometimes short staffed
Not too shabby
Sales Representative & Product Development (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 9, 2015
Love this company, but there is little opportunity for growth! Also, there is a slight lack of management, although she is very nice!