NovaCare Rehabilitation Employee Reviews

Great Company to have worked with.
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 7, 2017
When I was employed with the company I enjoyed getting up each day ready to take on my responsibilities. Enjoyed the staff I worked with. The regular customers were delightful.
Pros
Easy going group. Had good Health coverage when I worked with them.
Relaxed and Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salem, ILNovember 7, 2017
Employees and managers were easy going and friendly...the patients were treated with great skill and were very accomadating to patients schedules. would recommend this workplace.
Bad company (not the band)
Director (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 17, 2017
A large company that offers you the world to get you in but then they dont deliver. Oh the company will give you allot of work but without the compensation promised. I.e. sign bonus, relocation, even moving people from full time with benefits to part-time without benefits in the starting month!!
Pros
Patients
Cons
The whole company
Please think twice
Patient Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Anoka County, MNOctober 6, 2017
Pay is very low, the training is poor, and the management is so burnt out from the turn over rate. Typical day is beyond frustrating. Think again. No.
Pros
Cons
Pay, lack of breaks, benefits, need I go on?
Great staff and atmosphere!
Physical Therapy Internship (Former Employee) –  Collegeville, PAOctober 2, 2017
NovaCare was a great experience for me while doing my undergraduate internship. The clinic I did my hours at was filled with a lot of laughs while also maintaining a safe, and effective therapy session to each patient. I learned a lot about the different modalities used throughout progressing a patients therapy, and felt rewarded seeing a patient become more independent (without the use of a cane, sling, walker, etc.) and reach their therapy goals.
Productive had great atmosphere
Patient Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Placerville, CASeptember 21, 2017
Worked with the therapist patients and insurance co and other health care providers. Depending on the number of patients for the day it could be a fast paced day with lots to do or slow and do admin work. Learned how to use a lot of the equipment and how to run the front office. Management in our branch they were the best -so easy to work with. Hardest thing was when you had a patient that obviously needed more visits and the insurance or work comp denied them. Loved the staff and helping all the patients that came through our doors. Had we not had to shut our doors I would have stayed with them.
Pros
staff and patients
Cons
our branch closed
Fun
Patient Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Grove City, OhioSeptember 10, 2017
NovaCare is a great company to work for, I am seeking employment elsewhere that is closer to home, I don't like the 40 minute commute to work everyday. I relocated back to Chillicothe to help take care of my parents.
Cons
Not enough pay for the job I do
Do not work for NovaCare
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  New JerseyAugust 27, 2017
Unless your a physical therapist that's female, young and cute, NovaCare treats you like dirt. The area manager in the Burlington County region is a pervert and is very sneaky.
manager at Roseville
Physical Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MN 55113August 24, 2017
the Manager was unfair at ever level. when asking for a day off others were not able to get it, but she would give it to herself when ever she needed it.
You meet lots of interesting people
Patient Service Specialist/Therapy Aide (Former Employee) –  Meadville, PAAugust 17, 2017
It was a great place to work. i learned a lot there. I had a lot of interesting opportunities to learn new skills and to help people. The therapy pool was an advantage
Pros
office enviroment
Cons
pt time hours
Excellent environment with opportunities for student learning
Clinical Experience I (Former Employee) –  Dormont, PAJuly 24, 2017
This company is very interested in helping students and providing clinical opportunities for learning. The therapists are excellent and are up to date on current research.
Challenging workplace
Clinic Manager at Lancaster , (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJuly 23, 2017
a 6 to 11- hour shift is a typical weekday. During that time we treat broad variety of injuries. It is an exercise-based treatment model with 25% hands-on therapy, limited use of modalities.The most challenging part of my job is marketing as we face stiff competition in our region.
Pros
great market manager
Cons
working 3 evenings
Great workplace and co-workers
Head Athletic Trainer (Current Employee) –  ElmhJuly 18, 2017
You learn very quickly through experiences. Management is great, they are on top of you and helpful. Co-workers are great and you get the feeling of a family when working here.
Nice place to work
PSS (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaJuly 14, 2017
It is a corporate company with good values. It has very nice staff, hard working managers, and flexible hours. Can be difficult at times with the workload.
Productive, hands-on, busy working environment... just the way I like it.
Intern (Current Employee) –  West Grove, PAJuly 13, 2017
Created plans that involved stretching, strength training, exercises and physical manipulation to help people recover.

And may I added, learned to correctly use the weight machines and provide assistance when needed. Correctly exercise a muscle or group of muscles.
Pros
great experience, close to home
worked with medical professionals
Branch Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJuly 4, 2017
Worked with Rehb Therapists and people who needed help.

Gained alot of management and work skills in this position and gained good oral and writing skills
Pros
working with people
Cons
pay and varied hours
Front desk
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 1, 2017
NovaCare was actually one of the first places I loved to work. Yes I had experience prior but I loved working in this company. I knew the system in and out and I enjoyed keeping everything organized for my co-workers and I. I learned so much about insurances and billing.
Pros
I learned so much and wish I would had learned more
Cons
Center manger had it out for me
Depending which office, it's flexable
Patient Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  New JerseyMay 25, 2017
40 hours per week. 6 holidays off per year. weekends off. paid time off per week. help desk always available. transfer available. 52 locations in south jersey area.
great job!
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stow, OHMay 22, 2017
got to work with a great PT. learned a lot about healthcare and medical terminology, and met some great patients. good and reliable healthcare organization.
Calling Insurance Company
Patient Accountant Representative (Former Employee) –  Washington, PAMay 5, 2017
Calling Insurance Company to find out why they did not pay the bill. Getting the correct code needed to make the bill get paid. Resend bill with the corrected codes
Pros
friendly
Cons
Short lunches

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NovaCare Rehabilitation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9