Novadebt Employee Review

Great Company
Client Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Freehold, NJMarch 10, 2014
I've been employed with Novadebt for 5 years and I can honestly say that I enjoy my job and the employees that I work with. It's very upsetting to here of the negative feedback on these reviews because it's so un-true. Novadebt is a GREAT company to work for and it's a company full of honest and genuine individuals that care about you as a person and you aren't just an "employee" or a "number" but more like family. I would recommend Novadebt hands down to anyone looking for employment.
Pros
Genuine co-workers, safe working environment, growth and advancements within the company

Other Novadebt Employee Reviews

great company
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 30, 2017
I started off in the Housing counselor and worked several department that entails data processing, Claims Adjudication, financial advisor. I provided state assistant programs to home owners.
Oppressive, highest turnover ever, clueless management
Credit Counselor (Current Employee) –  San DiegoFebruary 9, 2015
This place is very poorly run and they make a lot of bad decisions that negatively affect employees because of their poor judgment and lack of experience. Lots of unnecessary layers of pseudo management for a small nonprofit. There is no planning and everything is done on a whim. Upper management is arrogant and seriously in denial. Some of the worst treatment towards the hard working employees I've ever seen. Upper management do little to nothing all day except micromanage employees and write them up for childish things, which is endless. Big brother atmosphere and high school operation. Very clickish place. You get nothing but negative feedback on a daily basis, to the point where employees just don't want to work here any more. Even if you are a very good employee they will beat you down and find something to pick on, unless you are one of the chosen few in their inner small minded circle. Most of them promoted from low level jobs in the company which is disastrous. They can't keep employees --it's a revolving door. There are frequent layoffs at a moments notice and no job security or satisfaction at all. Very nice coworkers though. .Other than that, do not recommend this place at all.
Pros
Coworkers and helping people
Cons
Terrible work environment and clueless managment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Novadebt. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7