NOVAERUS, a revolutionary biotechnology company seeks a Marketing Specialist to join our fast growing team. The ideal candidate is a quick learner with a passion for marketing and the drive to grow along with the team. You must be exceptionally detail oriented and agile enough to tackle a diverse workload with a smile on your face. In return you will be working alongside a team of marketing industry experts who will give you the training of a lifetime and the opportunity to take your career to the next level.
This position will primarily support the marketing team in their objective to build a world-class brand, both online and offline. This includes support of our inbound marketing programs, extensive event management and branding. You will report directly to the CMO.
- Provide daily support to the marketing team in the execution of a variety of marketing programs and campaigns.
- Actively manage an extensive national events calendar by coordinating sponsorship placements, food & beverage, event support, travel, etc.
- Assist with content generation and social media management.
- Order and manage promotional supplies and actively work with the creative team to develop unique promotions.
- Conduct online research, database mining and analytics report building.
- Assist CMO with various projects as needed.
- 2+ years of in a marketing or administrative support role with extensive interaction with sales and marketing preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or business.
- Extremely detail oriented – looking for someone who can juggle many things at once and stay organized.
- Willing to learn and passionate about marketing as their chosen profession.
- Excellent communications skills both verbally and in writing.
- Fast learner who works and thinks quickly without prompt or micro-management.
- Very comfortable online with some awareness of online marketing tools and programs.
- Social media minded and progressive thinker who thrives in a cutting-edge “think so far outside the box you can’t even see the box” environment.
- Kind, charismatic, professional and reliable.
- Some travel is required +/- 25%
*Must be physically located in the Tampa area*
We offer excellent benefits, casual work environment, access to world-class tools and the best gosh darn team ever assembled.