We are seeking a creative genius to join our marketing team at NOVAERUS, an exciting biotechnology start-up with huge growth potential. We are a well funded start-up with an entrepreneurial, casual and fun work environment. Come help us take over the world!
Candidate MUST be able to work 20-30 hours a week and occasionally come into our Tampa office on Westshore. We will not consider full-time telecommuters at this time.
As the web/graphic designer you'll mastermind the visual design of our website, advertising and brand activities. You'll be responsible for building awesome marketing creative for email, social media, events, advertising and print campaigns. The perfect candidate is passionate about the latest internet design trends and enjoys collaborating with team members to deliver visually stunning and effective results.
- Collaborate with Marketing to define and create engaging creative products for the website, promotional materials, social media and advertising, e-mail communications, multimedia, UI graphics, digital signage, trade show/event signage, etc.
- Continue to develop and enforce strong brand standards in everything we do creatively
- Deliver "best practices" through appropriate use of typography, photography, illustration, and optimization methods that align with current design standards
- Proactively manage projects by communicating with stakeholders, tracking progress, pushing past limitations/boundaries and managing outside consultants/vendors
- Collaborate with outside creative agency to help develop exciting, cutting edge campaigns
- 5+ years in graphic and web design, some experience coding preferred
- Equally strong in print and web-based design with the capability to jump between the two with ease
- A passion for clean and functional design with a distinctive style that focuses on elegance and personality
- Quick, detail oriented and deadline focused
- Well organized, excellent communicator and problem solver
- Adaptive with a positive attitude
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Experience with creative project management tools (Basecamp, Trello or similar)
- Thrive on candid feedback because it meaningfully improves your designs
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and execute efficiently
We are looking for those capable of producing high caliber, cutting edge consumer design like the following:
Please send along your resume and portfolio link for consideration.
NOVAERUS is the first scientifically proven system for airborne infection control, HAI and disease prevention; providing significant health,...