Novanta Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Adore
Global Business Process Excellence leader (Former Employee) –  BostonOctober 3, 2017
Management tres entreprenant
Bonne culture du r├ęsultat
Pros
Performance de l'entreprise
Company has overall professional strategy
OEM Sales Executive - Medical Device Division (Former Employee) –  Bedford, MAAugust 24, 2016
No training program. Expected to learn on your own while managing large book of business. Poor management on existing programs. Large focus on new business letting partners feel neglected.
Pros
Great product portfolio
Cons
Great Times At Work
Customer Service/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIDecember 19, 2013
A typical day at Novanta was providing great customer service with a smile. I worked the cash register, so I was the first and last person people would see. In other words, I was the "face" of the business, if I provided excellent service, people would want to come back! I learned how to efficiently work a cash register, a little bit of Spanish, and a lot about Neapolitan Pizza! It was wonderful working with the managment and all of my co-workers, we all formed a great bond(inside and outside of work), and also worked very well together! I do not believe there was any "hard" part of this job, occasionally we would have an unhappy customer here and there, but I learned how to meet their expectations and make sure that they are satisfied! The most enjoyable part was working with my wonderful coworkers, and also with customers! It was great seeing customers come back, and also new faces, but either way they were always very excited to be there.

Want to know more about Novanta?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Novanta. Our community is ready to answer.