Novartis Pharma Employee Reviews in United States

HR Generalist/HR Business Partner, UAE (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 16, 2016
Great place to work. Supported in personal development plans. Able to deal with change management effectively. Believe in evaluating people fairly.
Great workplace with a lot of possibilities to improve IT Knowledge
PMO and Operations Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  Novartis CampusMay 19, 2016
My typical day at work starts with a debriefing on the service status of project quality managers.

After which the service demand status is updated and a review is of upcoming projects is discussed directly with respective PMs on a weekly basis as well.
Pros
Central location
Cons
Takes time to
Hard work in an stressfull environment, poor work/life balance
Senior Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 20, 2012
My work start at 8 am and finished at 8 pm almost every day. The Team was very young and new in their roles...with little experience managing people.
The hardest part of my job was traveling a lot and managing so many countries and products with no assistant.I learned a lot from that opportunity and had interaction with different markets across Central America and Caribbean.
I liked my job because I learned a lot of different markets across the region and I enjoyed a lot worked with Transplant portfolio products,physicians, and patients.
Pros
big well known company, good health insurance, salary and benefits.
Cons
poor work/life balance, stressfull environment, poor management
Depends where you work in org will define your career
Finance manager (Current Employee) –  East HanoverJuly 25, 2014
Management is type A. No work life balance. Work is not distributed well in the team. Favorites get promotion by doing nothing.
Pros
good brand
Cons
deteriorating base salary. no pay increases. zero work life balance
Great Atmosphere and Family Oriented
Travel and Expense Coordinator - Contract (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 4, 2015
Great Company and location to work at. Positions are mostly contract and probably will not change. However, the people and environment are wonderful.
Pros
Team Leadership
Cons
Most positions within this area are all contract
Average place to work
Purchasing Associate/Inventory Control Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Vacaville, CAOctober 20, 2013
Pretty average place to work.
Busy environment, lots of re-work to do over and over again. Not a high production place, production was very minimal. Upper management not in-touch with day to day activities or processes
Pros
many wonderful people to work with
Cons
for the size of the company, ability to be promoted was none.
Product Management Experience
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  PakistanJune 24, 2014
As a product manager, I was managing a diverse portfolio of three pharmaceutical products. Keeping in view the very strict restrictions associated with pharmaceutical marketing, I developed branded collateral, TV and print advertisements and aggressively maintained an engaging social media presence. I was responsible for the sales targets that I exceeded for the year I managed the products. I also upturned a mature product that was at the end of its life cycle and created a niche market for it.
outstanding
Exec. Sales Consultant IV Therapy Spec Medicine (Former Employee) –  SchaumburgJanuary 23, 2015
outstanding company to work for enjoyed my time with the company and enjoyed the products I sold