Novartis

Novartis Employer Reviews

Productive and fun workplace lots of room for growth and experience
Territory Manager (Current Employee), Detroit, MIJuly 15, 2014
Pros: fun
Great place to work, lots of opportunity, Travel, everyday is exciting and different
Great company
Executive Senior Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Lansing, MichiganJuly 9, 2014
Pros: great pay, great benefits
Cons: currently has a poor pipeline
Great company to work for! Good pay, great benefits.
Management has been great, great culture.
Great work environment and balance of work and life
Application Manager (Current Employee), East HanoverJuly 1, 2014
Great manager that leave me freedom to get work done. IT group experience constant down sizing no opportunity there.
Overall Great Company
Sr. Clinical Project Specialist (Current Employee), East Hanover, NJJune 28, 2014
Novartis is very flexible with work hours. They have even created a program where you can work from home once a week.
Good comfortable place to work.
Sr. Facilities Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee), Emeryville, CAJune 24, 2014
The company overall was very fair and good to work for.My boss was excellent.
loved the company culture!
Operator 1 (Current Employee), Vacaville, CAJune 22, 2014
Pros: all of it
Cons: constantly changing environment / job instability
Great place to work! Invested in improving all assets, including equipment, quality, personnel, safety, etc.
Good pay.
Good benefits.
Value workers female/ older/ other ethnicity
value behavior and performance over time at company
good
Solutions Architect (Former Employee), East Hanover, NJJune 17, 2014
good place to work. Work life balance is good. People are treated well with respect.
•Hard-working, self-motivated, organized and have established a reputation for getting things done; adaptable, well-organized, detail oriented; able t
Sr. Associate, Operations, Regulatory Affairs (Current Employee), Cambridge, MAJune 13, 2014
Provide submission/publishing support for 25 + products.
Conduct internal training
maintain submission tracking EDMS
Maintain internal electronic and paper archives
Coordinate submission QA/QC

further details upon request
Great place to work in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Manager BPA Finance (Current Employee), East Hanover, New JerseyJune 8, 2014
Pros: work life balance
team environment, high performance and fast pace culture. Opportunities to explore multiple areas and multiple career paths.
Productive and efficient site
Supervisor at Novartis Pharmaceuticals (Current Employee), Suffern, NYJune 3, 2014
Pros: cafeteria for lunch
Cons: closing the site
Wonderful enviornment to work in. Managed well by employees.
Large Corporate atmosphere
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), East Hanover, NJMay 18, 2014
Enjoy the benefits of working for such a large organization but the disadvantage to that is feeling like a very small fish in a big pond. Co-workers were wonderful and the job was fulfilling.
Fun and talented group of individuals.
Sr. Novartis MS Educator & Hybrid Sales Support (Current Employee), Hanover, NJMay 16, 2014
Hybrid Sales and Nurse Educator position. Position has evolved into field Sales Specialist, Case Management, and Benefit Investigation.
Productive place to work
Senior Demand and Planning Analyst II (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 16, 2014
Pros: good employees
Cons: location in town
The people were professional and hard working. Management is very service oriented and quality is high
n/a
Event Coordinator (Former Employee), East Hanover, NJMay 16, 2014
I enjoyed the global event, they offered me the opportunity to exercise my talents in another country which is my most memorable experience. It was a big success
Good balance
Regulatory Affairs Manager, North America (Current Employee), Cambridge, MAMay 12, 2014
Pros: benefits, work life balance, experience, knowledge
Cons: communication
The most enjoyable part of working for Novartis is the wonderful intradepartment collaboration and support. I have learned a great deal from colleagues and continue to be impressed by the wealth of experiential knowledge available.
The hardest part of working for NVD specifically is maneuveing through the seamingly endless rounds of discussions on strategic – more... issues and then the apparant lack of communications on the outcome/resolution of those strategic discussions. – less
rat's nest
Development Informatics (Current Employee), Eat Hanover, NJMay 8, 2014
Turf wars on all levels: between departments, countries, cultures.
Steady hours and good work enviornment
Line Handler (Former Employee), Suffern, NYMay 8, 2014
A typical day would have been to go in, get dressed, and get to work. I learned about pharmaceauticals and the value of training. The management team was always very professional and fair. My co-workers were great, worked well in a team, and put their work first. The hardest part of the job was inspecting the product. The most enjoyable part was working – more... with all of my co-workers. It was a great job and I'm glad I had the opportunity to work there. – less
Called on healthcare providers
Senior Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 7, 2014
Pros: always learning, highly educated customers and coworkers
Cons: was displaced
Promote CNS pharmaceutical products to assigned practicing physicians and institutional accounts. Led strategic planning and execution for the successful marketing activities designed to increase consumer and provider awareness. Call points included: Psychiatrists & Neurologists (Hospital and offices) Social Workers, Pharmacists and Therapists.
Great Place to work
Executive Sales Consultant (Former Employee), austin txMay 5, 2014
Pros: co car, 401k, all benefits
Cons: company grew too fast, and downsized 48% of the sales force
I worked at Novartis for 14 years. I was recently affected by a downsize, as the pipeline at Novartis is shrinking. I enjoyed the people I worked with, as well as my manager. I love the idea of sales, love to interact with my customers and I have become quite the expert in the industry.
cares about employees and creates a work life balance for all
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJMay 4, 2014
Pros: novartis hosts ice cream socials for employees to network and just catch up.
A typical day of work usually starts by answering requests in email.
Prioritizing my day to get "hot items" done in a timely fashion. Then go to scheduling appointments and reserving airline reservations for trips. Work on outstanding projects, invoices, etc.
I interact with management on a daily basis to accomplish the tasks at hand.

The hardest part – more... of my job is making sure my boss gets to his appointments on time. – less

About Novartis

Novartis AG, incorporated on February 29, 1996, is a Switzerland-based holding that, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the – Read more