Novartis Employee Reviews

good
Security Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), NJFebruary 16, 2015
Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing a wide variety of makes and models. Maintaining strong focus on quality workmanship and customer service. Evaluate accuracy of diagnoses and approve recommended repairs. Complete records, warranty documentation, and ensure proper maintenance of tools and equipment. Meet face-to-face with customers to provide estimates and explain repairs.
CPO USA QA Complaint Specialist (Current Employee), East Hanover, NJFebruary 13, 2015
Novartis is a Great Workplace. The Novartis work environment attracts the best talent, and contributes to support the employee’s optimum performance. Every day is a nice work routine. Thus, every one works independently but at the same time you find the most cooperative people willing to help you whenever you need.
At Novartis I learned how to be the more secure of myself. I am very proud of been able to bring my knowledge and contribute to the company with my professional experience. I enjoy the opportunity of work with a very nice group of people and an excellent manager who is always supporting us and giving us her confidence. The hardest part is to know that I will be here for short time, not able to grow professionally as much as I wish, but making sure that my path for the company would be valuable.
Great working in clinical; way too many turnovers.
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), East Hanover, NJFebruary 12, 2015
Very busy, learned a lot about the cardiovascular clinical trial process and enjoyed working with great healthcare professionals.
General
Sr. Associate, Operations Regulatory Affairs (Current Employee), Cambridge, MAFebruary 10, 2015
This is a great Company to work for . The company has great benefits, lots of opportunities to advance.
I would recommend this company to a friend
EXTREMELY GOOD PLACE TO WORK
PACKAGING LINE MECHANIC (Former Employee), Lincoln, NEFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: good lunchroom and breaks
Cons: none comes to mind
I LIKED WORKING THERE BECAUSE THEY HAD GOOD TRAINING FOR THE VARIOUS JOBS,HAD DECENT ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES AND HAD EXELLENT BENEFITS
Good Company
Manager, Managed Care Contract Management (Former Employee), East Hanover, NJFebruary 8, 2015
-Excellent support programs for Employees such EAP, Corporate Health, Fitness Center, Family Matter, and Be Healthy Challenge.
Great Company
Team Member Specialist (Current Employee), Lincoln, NEFebruary 2, 2015
Great company with many positive things going! Great supervisors who take the time to listen to your comments and suggestions.
A good industry dedicate to help the health people
Independent Pahrmaceutical profesional (Former Employee), PRJanuary 30, 2015
Its a productive industry, with the scope of help the people creating and develop new drugs to avoid diseases with good people and with a lot of professionals dedicated to perform the best work.
Onerous Documentation Policies
Project Manager, Information Technology (Former Employee), East Hanover, NJJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: beautiful campus
Cons: overly oppressive and restrictive qa policies
Management apparently has no experience or concept of the volume of documentation that is required for FDA compliance. QA has taken over the documentation policy and has mandated the over documentation of projects. Since there a limited number of FTEs it is not uncommon for a number of consultants to work on a single project over the course of the project life cycle So continuity of documentation may suffer and is a risk. Employee turnover is heavy with many reorganizations. Limited number of FTEs feeling is that the company is being run by contingent work force.
Little guidance from higher up, but overall positive atmosphere
Lab Technician (Current Employee), Larchwood, IAJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: decent entry level pay, lots of overtime
Cons: lots of overtime
Great place to work, if you have no life or family. Early morning and late nights make for good paychecks, but no social life outside the people you talk to at work.
CONTRACTS MANAGER III
Consultant Contract Manager III (Current Employee), East Hanover, NJJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: diversified
draft and negotiate all types of contracts and budgets.

CTA, CD, VENDOR, AMENDMENTS, IT CONTRACTS

BUDGETS AND NEGOTIATION
Challenging and interesting work enviroment
Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXJanuary 24, 2015
Overall, Novartis is a great place to work and a superb company. I do feel that they are a little 'reactive' and like to change things too fast without thinking things through. Most management is professional and appreciate the hard work people put in...others, not so much. Novartis is a very diverse company.
Great Company
Associate Manager, Quality Systems (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCJanuary 23, 2015
Challenges present, but increase transperancy, limit beauracracy and and actively enage employees
Pay is good, high stress
IT Business Manager (Former Employee), Lincoln, NEJanuary 21, 2015
Formal corporate structure. Not a fun place to work. They know they pay well and treat employees accordingly.
Executive Specialist (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: advancement available and competitive compensation
Cons: nothing
Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
Executive Sales Consultant (Current Employee), East Hanover, NJJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: offices
Cons: job security
Great people with whom to work at the physician level. Corporate seems to be out of touch and not very successful in bring new products to market. This is manifested by the lack of products and multiple job reduction over the past five years. It is Swiss back and cash heavy so will most likely be around for a while.
Executive Assistant to VP of Development IT (Current Employee), East Hanover, NJJanuary 10, 2015
Great company, great people, excellent benefits. THis company is very good to its employees and the culture is good.
TMOD/Staffing GM through Future Step/KornFerry (Current Employee), East Hanover, NJJanuary 6, 2015
Good place to work. Enjoyable work environment. Been here for two years. Commute is not the best. I live 2 hrs away but it is worth it.
Focused
Columbus District Sales Manager (Current Employee), Columbus, OhJanuary 4, 2015
coach & player
- leading teams to deliver business results
- coaching others to deliver results
- mulitiple divisions for potential development
Comfortable environment.
Data Entry II (Former Employee), East Hanover, NJJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: trusts you to do job hired to do without micro-managing.
Cons: work load often demands long work hours
I worked there on a temporary contractual basis. During my assignment in the administrative area, management was great - respectful and treated me as if I was an associated. Did not make me feel like I was "just a temp". I was treated as a team member - even knowing I would be there short-term.