Novartis Employee Reviews

Senior Embedded Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MAFebruary 21, 2017
Mostly long stressful days with heavy workloads and many occasions insufficient balance of employees covering workload and per assignment, great scientists, clients and colleagues to work with, upper- management not fully nor properly engaging and forthcoming and should provide adequate level of understanding the needs of the employees
Pros
great scientist to work for
Cons
management needs improving
a typical day at work
Director - Global IT Business Partner (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 20, 2017
there is no such typical day

very busy

need to work on work life balance

very good company to get a lot of experience within different divisions

talented employees around the world work at the company
Great place to work.
Global Process Owner - Order to Cash (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 19, 2017
Company is going through a transformation. If you are willing to work hard, the rewards and job satisfaction is tremendous.
You must spend time cultivating relationships in order to be successful at Novartis.
Pros
Excellent salary and benefits
Sales & order collections can give the company big.
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Market, WVFebruary 18, 2017
Knowledge based people always take a pre call plan and report them just time. They do promote for the company timely, making a concern to competitors.
Business oriented organization
Therapeutic medical lead (Former Employee) –  Egypt, ARFebruary 18, 2017
It is a great school for learning. High quality standards learn people to perform with exceptional excellence. Huge size and work load make the work life balance very low.
Very business oriented company
Therapeutic medical lead (Former Employee) –  EgyptFebruary 18, 2017
It is a learning school that everyone can develop technical skills very fast but on the expense of other life aspects. Very stressful environment that needs special personality to tolerate yet providing exceptional learning opportunity
Diverse Product Line
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Charter Township of Clinton, MIFebruary 16, 2017
Products are top notch. They have made great decisions selecting products to develop and promote. Training was outstanding. They invest in education.
Head, NA Staffing Operations (Current Employee) –  New JerseyFebruary 15, 2017
Professional culture, very high expectations, must be able to independently navigate a very complex organization structure.
Not many opportunities to advance.
Pros
Strong emphasis on values and behaviors
Cons
minimal advancement opportunities
I really enjoyed the products we made at this factory.
Unitherm operator (Former Employee) –  St. Louis Park, MNFebruary 15, 2017
This job tough me a lot about being a unitherm operator. It was a very demanding job that I enjoyed doing. All the employees and maintenance staff were always willing to help and teach me what I did not know.
Pros
Excallent beniffets
Cons
Over nite shifts
Great place to work. Cold in Nebraska.
PACKAGING LINE MECHANIC & TEAM LEADER (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEFebruary 14, 2017
Great place to work. Learned about the Pharmaceutical companies. Started in Sanitation for 6 years. Became a Packaging Line Mechanic for 5 years. Hardest part was getting to know the machines.
Pros
Good working conditions, good people.
Great Stop Along my Way
Technical Analysis (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MAFebruary 14, 2017
It was just Temporary position, but I worked for a Great Team, and the company as a whole, did a lot to show their employees appreciation, and great ways to come together and work better together.
Pros
Lots of Support provided by the Team members and Team leads
Cons
Position was only Temporary
Productive , health conscious environment, flexible work hours, ability to work from home, retired from company
Manager Training (Former Employee) –  One Health plaza, East Hanover, NJFebruary 13, 2017
Running daily reports, responding to field force requests. Working with vendors who support speaker training events, support brand teams, attending weekly brand meetings. Conference calls with vendors, and Basel Switzerland. Manage 12 team members who provide support to field forces, Brands, and outside vendors. While working at Novartis I had the opportunity to excercise during lunch hour and early morning before work. Novartis has various places to eat on campus. I was always proud of our ResearchN/A areas, our Oncology department, cardiology. Our company provides quality of life.
Pros
Closed during Christmas & New Years
Cons
N/a
Great opportunity if you are motivated
Multiskilled Craftworker 2 (Former Employee) –  Suffern, NYFebruary 10, 2017
Engineering Dept. very busy, great place for long days and weekends. Pay is always growing, given great tools to be successful.
Cons
cafeteria soso
Flexible work place and fun
Technical Lead (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAFebruary 9, 2017
Workplace is very friendly with a flexible atmosphere, there is a mobile desk policy and we can work from anywhere. I totally loved working here and its very unfortunate that I have to leave this place.
Pros
Flexible workplace
Cons
Very short contracts
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Producción de medicamento animal (Former Employee) –  HumacaoFebruary 8, 2017
Un ambiente bien ameno para trabajar.Mucho compañerismo .Todos los empleados se ayudan .Los supervisores bien profesionales
Professional calm atmosphere
Intern (Former Employee) –  East Hanover, NJFebruary 6, 2017
A wonderful place to work. Employees are friendly yet professional. Benefits are great. Has a nice, calm atmosphere. I really loved interning for them.
Excellent Pharmaceutical Company
Clinical Data Manager (Former Employee) –  East Hanover, NJFebruary 1, 2017
It was a great opportunity to learn new skills and grow my existing skills. The people are hardworking, intelligent, and fair, I would recommend the company to others.
Pros
Good overall working conditions
Cons
Your working days are normally 10 to 12 hours, you also need to work from home.
Investigator II (Former Employee) –  East Hanover, NJJanuary 31, 2017
Novartis is not a good place to work. Hostile working environment and you are well fit if you belong to special group of people, where a buddy system is established.
Swiss Based Pharmaceutial Company
Associate Director - Sr. Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAJanuary 30, 2017
Novartis is a Swiss based company that has been an industry leader in Oncology. The company has three main sites those being Basel, East Hanover, NJ and Cambridge, Ma.
Nice Temp Job
Administrative Assistant II, Legal (Former Employee) –  East Hanover, NJJanuary 30, 2017
Novartis would've been an excellent job if they were able to hire me permanently.

Legal Documents
IP Transactions
Management was ok

culture was good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Novartis. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2