Novasyte, LLC Employee Reviews

Lack continuity, disorganized, and only looking out for their best interest
Clinical Educator (Former Employee) –  FieldJanuary 2, 2017
Poor communication and lack of collaboration to ensure your needs or issues are addressed or met. Very little work and the way you are paid is very shady and not forthright. The companies you work for are not a reflection of how Novasyste manages their clinical team but bottom line you have to rely on Novasyte's management and associates who seem to only be looking out for their best interest.
Pros
Travel and work for large companies who are professional
Cons
Very disorganized and poor communicators whose only best interest they have is their own.
Great opportunity!
Biomedical Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAAugust 6, 2016
Pay is great and opportunities are there. Travel is a big issue with a lot of people, so if you cannot travel, field service may not be for you.
Pros
Great compensation
Cons
Operational Management needs work
Limited work
Clinical Nurse Educator (Current Employee) –  Washington, PANovember 6, 2016
Limited work, not much more to say. Clinical education, work remotely,lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Very disorganized with poor communication
Per Diem Nurse (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAJune 13, 2016
The company has excellent potential for being a good employer, but the account managers work very much with a "used car salesman mentality": promise their per diems anything to make the sale, then fall short on the delivery. I was promised continuous work, but the continuous is only as good as the blowing wind. The account exec's get you signed up for an assignment, then their follow up with the details of the assignment is all rushed/hurried at the last minute.
Very Good Employer!
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Waukesha, WIFebruary 18, 2016
Being a "Field Contract Employee" it's difficult for me to gauge the work environment at the company's offices. My experience has been VERY positive. All my managers, the HR representatives, and the Payroll representatives have been exceedingly helpful and all the representatives work very hard to ensure we field-people get the support we need to do our jobs effectively.
Exciting Fast Paced Start-up
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Chico, CAJanuary 30, 2013
Novasyte believes that knowledge is the key to health. Our mission is to disseminate healthy knowledge throughout the industry – to nurses, caregivers, physicians, and patients.

With more than 2000 clinicians in the US and Canada, Novasyte is a peer-to-peer network of flexible clinical consultants who assist medical device and diagnostic companies with new product launches, conversions, installs (inservice), maintenance and recalls
Pros
great opportunity for growth
Cons
office relocating
Okay for a per diem position
Clinical Nurse Specialist (Former Employee) –  Entire United StatesJune 10, 2015
I really enjoyed my work at Novasyte, however it was a per diem position and the pay was either "feast or famine". There was alot of confusion as to where I would be and all travel expenses were placed onto my credit card and at times reimbursement was difficult.
good company to be employed
Clinical Nurse Educator-per (Current Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAFebruary 26, 2014
educate hcps, work per diem, must be flexible with hours, travel
Cons
per diem
Fun and challenging place to work
Intern (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAMarch 12, 2014
I learned about recruiting and which candidates to look for. I learned how to build relationships with prospective candidates.