Noven Employee Reviews in United States

Noven
Specialty Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 21, 2016
Noven is a great place to work. I love the corporate culture and management team. They really care about their employees.
Great company to work for
Procurement Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 27, 2016
Noven is a great company to work for the people are very professional and the benefits are great my experience of 21 years is all positive.
Excellent benefits and compensation
Finance Dept (Former Employee) –  MiamiJune 24, 2015
Company culture is a bit outdated and very difficult to adapt to change. Management tends to overlook significant deficiencies in leadership which lead to unhappy employees.

Coworkers are great and overall working environment is great.
Pros
Compensation and benefits
Nice Working Environment
Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 27, 2016
Nice working environment. Learn all about the healthcare industry. Great people to work with. Typical day included managing calendars and juggling many on going projects.
Pros
Working close to home.
Cons
No cons about this company.
Patient driven
Pharmaceutical Specialty Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 22, 2016
The most enjoyable part of my job is helping patients. I LOVE when I hear a success story that has improved someone's quality of life. Also, I really enjoy conference calls with my peers. I enjoy giving ideas/tactics that have worked for me and utilizing their ideas as well.
Pros
I can make an impact on other peoples lives
Cons
Struggles with managed care issues
Company with good vision and commitment to the patient they serve
DM (Former Employee) –  United StatesJanuary 15, 2016
Best part of the job was people work with. Most co-workers take pride in the organization and are in it for the patient. Worst part is that at times that vision gets lost in the fire-drills of daily activities. Priorities can change on a dime without much forethought leading to poor outcomes.
Pros
Commitment to the patient
Cons
Sometimes over-reactive actions create turmoil
Great company, closing their doors May 9th
Pharmaceutical Specialty Sales Rep - Level 3 (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAMarch 12, 2016
Great company to work for but pipe line of drugs failed. Last day is May 9th. I have a lot of experience in many disease states.
Pros
Great company
Cons
Drugs offered, same as generics
good work place
Specialty Sales Representative Women's Health (Current Employee) –  texasJune 15, 2015
good work environment. good products and services. nothing negative to report. management is appropriate. flexible work schedules, and independence.
Pros
flexible
Cons
job security
Great culture, poor decisions by senior managment
Product Manager, Marketing (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 25, 2015
Very talented people in most departments at all levels. However, the mishandling of the most recent portfolio has led to poor decisions and outcomes.
Small pharma company with a great product!
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 19, 2012
Small pharmaceutical company that manufactures a great product. Management changes happen quite frequently--some good/some bad. Compensation is okay but part-time reps must compete with full-time reps for goal attainment--no breaks. Bonus is only 60% for a part-time rep if you make your goal.
Pros
small company with a great product.
Cons
no possibility of advancement; management changes quite frequently
Great office atmosphere with wonderful people
EA, Marketing Science & Analytics, M & S Ops (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 3, 2015
Noven is a great place to work. We work independently, collaborate when necessary, and are all around team players, always willing to help each other with projects and deadlines.
A great company with areas to improve in professional developing
QC Reviewer (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 23, 2014
Noven is a great company to work and get job stability, good benefits and safe place. The gray areas where Noven shows some difficulties are planning, cost analysis and professional development.
A typical day at work is drive for changing in the production schedule which impact QC and Product Release generating rush samples. This situation require extra-work at no compensation in time or money for salary employees. The hardest part of the job is to dealing with lack of vision for improvement, and persistency in follow up effectiveness of changes, actions items, etc.. The previous improvement efforts were not well planned and the results are not satisfactory to the user in the daily work. The management strategies are not well understood by employees and town meetings are so slow with nothing of interest for the basic employees.
The opportunities for professional grown are very reduced and the trend is to hiring people from outside rather than give opportunities to the qualified insides.
Pros
bonus, celebrations
Cons
invert pyramid in management, miscomunication.
Small private pharmaceutical company
Specialty Sales Rep III/East Regional Trainer (Current Employee) –  Delaware, PANovember 3, 2015
Great company to work for. They take care of their employees. You feel valued as an employee Independently drive sales results.
Team Spirit
Materials Administrator (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAAugust 27, 2015
I enjoyed going to work each and every day. The local team and the Miami team was simply "The Team" to work for. Another special part that I enjoyed was being a part of the United Way and actually being a part of the city by volunteer work.
Pros
Training available and I did not take advantage of it.
Cons
Time difference when working with the corporate office in Miami.
Company is diminishing.
Specialty Neuroscience Sales Representative II (Current Employee) –  Dothan, ALApril 1, 2014
A typical day at work encompasses selling, what I love to do and educating physicians on your product.

The hardest part of my job is contracts being that I have not been trained in the proper way to get or stay informed on contracts after inquiring several times of upper management.
Pros
meeting people, staying competitive in your disease area
Cons
incentives
a company looking for it's core compantancy.
Sr Manager Manufacturing Operations (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CASeptember 10, 2012
Not a place to stake your career on.
Working through an FDA "Warning Letter"
Pros
good benefits
Cons
poor management
Main transdermal patch manufacturer.
Senior Research Engineer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 4, 2015
Small pharmaceutical and medical device company. Face fierce competition from generic patch manufacturers. A private company owned by a Japanese pharmaceutical group.
Always end up shutting down production for lack of sales
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad CAMarch 3, 2014
Management lacks intelligence. Pay was good. I was laid off twice in a three year period.
Pros
pay and benefits
Cons
getting laid off
Good place to work and grow.
Southeast Region District Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 24, 2015
Set expectations, follow up on existing agenda items, coach guide and direct sales reps to develop professionally and exceed goals.
Pros
ownership of territory and district
Cons
culture
Fast paced pharmaceutical company
Packaging LMO (Former Employee) –  Miami, FlMarch 8, 2014
A typical day would include supervision of one or two packaging lines with up to 7 operators on each line. My responsibilities included training operators, daily shift control and OEE, safety and quality of the product. Job was performed in a clean environment in accordance with FDA regulations. An important part of my job was to make sure that production goals were met or exceeded, which I did accomplished everyday.
Pros
great benefits package
Cons
long commute

2.8