Novia CareClinics

Novia CareClinics Employer Reviews

Progressive, exciting and fun company
V.P. (Current Employee), IndianapolisMay 15, 2013
Pros: flexibility, job growth, employee team work, versatile
Novia's employees are team focused and have a strong desire to help one another out. The dedication involved to go the extra mile to see to the customer's needs are met. It is an extremely fast pace work environment with an opportunity to wear many hats. Flexibility is key, and able to maintain a strong work/life balance.
Excellent concept, caring employer, strong value proposition
HR Representative (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INMay 6, 2013
Pros: growth opportunities, engaging mission
Cons: growing pains
Novia is a growing organization on the leading edge of healthcare delivery. The organization is filled with individuals who have a passion for positively affecting patients' health and are focused on providing value to their clients. The company is continually improving and I am proud to be a member of such a dedicated group of people.
Fantastic and progressive company offering a great approach to healthcare and wellness.
Physician Assistant (Current Employee), Anderson, INMay 6, 2013
Great place to work and on the cutting edge of healthcare delivery
Management (Current Employee), Indianapolis, IndianaMay 2, 2013
Pros: opportunities for growth, ideas welcomed, decisions made quickly, fellow employees
Cons: growing company - change not embraced by all.
Novia is an excellent place to work based on the care it provides to the employers and patients it serves.
Supportive and accommodating
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INMay 2, 2013
I've found Novia to be a very supportive and accommodating employer. The hassles are few and I've consistently felt respected and appreciated. I was very pleasantly surprised when my starting salary offer was revealed; notably higher than salaries being paid to my colleagues at other companies.
Wonderful group of people to work with!
RN (Current Employee), Hillenbrand Health and WellnessMay 2, 2013
Pros: set schedules, time with patients, educated staff who truly care.
As a nurse, my job is very rewarding with regards to time with patients. I am able to spend time talking with the patients and not feel rushed to move on to the next thing. I am able to listen, educate, and get know the patients on a more personal level.
Good workplace culture and and good patient population to help.
Physician (Current Employee), IndianapolisMay 2, 2013
I enjoy working for Novia and the people with whom I work. The company provides me the opportunity to practice medicine and spend the majority of my time with patients. The most enjoyable part of my job is having the time to help people reach the health goals.
Excellent in promoting work/life balance, great culture, cutting edge wellness opportunities
Wellness (Current Employee), IndianapolisMay 1, 2013
Pros: work/life balance, co-workers, business model that helps people and promotes wellness
Cons: growing pains of a new company but we work through it all as a team
Novia has a concept that I really believe in and will be the way of wellness in the future for employers. Having something to work for and with that I really believe in makes my job exciting. My manager is great about making sure that there is a good work/life balance which has been the best part of the job. I can work hard and still have the the time – more... to play hard too. My manager trusts me and allows me the autonomy and creativity to work in a way that promotes my growth professionally and personally. I have fantastic co-workers that support me which is something I have not always had at previous jobs. – less
It's a pleasure to practice medicine again.
Physician (Current Employee), Batesville, MSMay 1, 2013
Pros: excellent work/life balance
I enjoy being able to spend more time with my patients. This is encouraged! I have adequate time to complete all paperwork and to research and read.
I find myself often saying " I love my job!".
I have worked for Novia for almost 2 years and have been very happy.
The management listens to their employees and responds. I feel appreciated as an employee.
I – more... look forward to continue to work for Novia and to see the company grow. – less
A bright, new beginnning
LPN (Current Employee), Lawrenceburg and VersaillesMay 1, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule, customer oriented, employee and patient privacy advocates
Cons: communication lacks, not enough employees
A typical day at the clinic for me is having patients come into the clinic with a since of uneasiness and leave with a smile and a feeling of relieve.
My career has been in long term healthcare, since coming into Novia Healthcare Centers, I have had the opportunity to learn the clinical operations as will as pick back up my nursing skills that were – more... not being utilized.
Management and Co-workers are a lot of fun and a joy to be around.
The hardest part of my job is disappointing a patient because we weren't able to fit them in right a way.
The most enjoyable part of my job is when we have made the patient feel good about utilizing the clinic because they feel better, they are in better health, and have a lot more resources than when the arrived. – less
Great place to learn and grow
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Fowler, INMay 1, 2013
Pros: time with family
I have the honor of opening up a new clinic in a small town. The help and support I have received from ALL current staff members is outstanding. I am absolutely loving the current job that I have and couldn't ask for a better place to be employed!
Growing Organization--A Place Where You Can Leave Your Mark!
HR Representative (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 19, 2013
Pros: work/life balance, friendly people, ability to make a difference
Novia is a fast-paced, growing organization where change happens quickly. The leadership team is working hard to establish a culture of mutual trust and respect, where employees are valued. To be successful here, one must be able to adapt to change and possess flexiblity.
Health and wellness provider for 45 clients