When you join NOVINIUM, you are joining a fast growing specialty contractor who is the technology leader in the rapidly growing field of cable rejuvenation. The quick, clean and environmentally friendly rejuvenation of underground power cables is available at a fraction of the cost of cable replacement, and is increasingly preferred over cable replacement. Hundreds of circuit owners have come to rely on the technology invented by our employees including some of the largest utilities in the world.
NOVINIUM focuses on serving utilities and large industrial complexes globally and provides a full spectrum of cable rejuvenation technologies that are backed by a 100% reliability guarantee with a warranty length of up to 40 years that is unparalleled in the industry.
NOVINIUM is committed to providing exceptional customer service and product reliability to its customers. NOVINIUM is also committed to a workplace that fosters respect, job growth, job advancement and a focus on safety for its employees.
Reporting to the CEO, the marketing director is responsible for providing leadership and management of the Company’s marketing initiatives in order to sustain the company’s consistent growth. The marketing manager will drive the Company’s efforts to position itself as a visionary leader within the cable rejuvenation market – as well as new markets (as identified) – in order to achieve/exceed its revenue goals.
- Under the guidance of the CEO, create, manage, execute and analyze marketing strategies and implement plans that meet and exceed company expectations
- Lead marketing communications including branding, public relations, advertising, white papers, trade shows, seminars and events, collateral materials
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs
- Work with senior executives to define and implement marketing programs for demand creation and lead generation
- Work closely with senior executives to develop and manage channel and partner strategies and programs
- Work with the CEO and Head of R&D on product management including market research for industry trends, product requirements and subsequent product development
- Oversee product marketing including product launch management, sales training, presentations, sales tools, competitive analysis and general sales support
- Develop inbound programs (SEO/SEM, webinars, PR, social media) to drive brand awareness and develop leads for our business development and sales team
- Conduct and analyze market research to determine competitiveness, customer buying habits and preferences for the company’s products and services
- Identify, interpret and capitalize on marketing trends
- Manage the marketing budget
- Develop, manage and mentor the marketing team’s ability to deliver exceptional marketing
- Assist in filing trademarks and copyrights, maintain appropriate documents and files
- Manage the corporate CRM (Salesforce) to ensure data integrity; create and manage sales and management reports
- Implement a best-of-breed predictive pipeline performance and forecasting system
- Monitor possible new entrants to cable rejuvenation/reliability space
- Be a role model for the Company culture
- Must have a strong understanding of B2B marketing and sales management, the ability to grasp complex technical concepts and the ability to translate those concepts into opportunities within the target market(s).
- Minimum of four-year business or marketing degree
- Must be motivational, flexible, dedicated, open to change, and willing to travel.
- Must have strong leadership and team building skills along with negotiation, project management, customer service and sales skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication abilities.
- Ability to effectively conceptualize, plan, organize and take action. Must have working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint), Internet and email.
Indeed - 10 months ago