Novitex Employee Reviews in United States

Nice work environment and capable Co workers
Courier and Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 26, 2016
Busy office but I like to stay busy. The work is continuous so there is little idle time. I have several pick up spots each day from various State of Florida offices.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
long commute
Great Management - tough situation
Senior Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  London, KYApril 23, 2016
Great place to work. The management was supportive and informative. I've learned lots from working with the main contractor and supporting the client.
Cons
Being a sub-contractor.
RUN away from any job postings!!!
Office Services Clerk (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 21, 2016
Worked six months for this company. It's all about the mighty dollar with them! They won't hire the necessary people for the job, if it means they have to pay for the experience they need. No disciplinary actions for people who take multiple days off, they just decide not to pay them. But the remaining staff has to suffer and pick up the slack for the lazy ones. Workers can come and go to and from the job whenever they please. NO ATTENDANCE STRUCTURE NOR ATTENDANCE DISCIPLINES IN PLACE WHATSOEVER!! They're misleading during their interviewing process concerning the types of jobs you'll work in comparison to the job title. The only integrity with this company was the local manager. I've never worked for a better person. This manager deserves a better job elsewhere, because this person does not fit the negatives and manipulations of Novitex. RUN AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY FAST....VERY FAST!!
Pros
Excellent onsite manager
Cons
Very misleading and dishonest in job approach
Excellent environment
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLApril 19, 2016
High motivated place to work, so fun and nice, i learned a lot of things of television environment, IT support and learned a lot of customer service.
Productive workplace, great managers and supervisors, enjoyed the importance of being needed in other areas of the department such as doc prep and the
Data Entry Specialists (Former Employee) –  London, KYApril 19, 2016
A fun place to work, I met a lot of nice people of whom I think will remain lifelong friends. I had some of the best supervisors of my career up to this point
challenging place to work
Director of Government Contracts (Current Employee) –  marylandApril 18, 2016
average place to work, good co workers average location from places of interest, enjoy being left alone to work with no pressure
Pros
good co workers
Cons
no work life balance
Excellent Company
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 14, 2016
I love my job and all the customers are great.
Novitex provides great benefits for all fulltime employees, Management is very easy to work with. They provide you with the learning tools you need for everyday to day task.
Redmond Receptionist
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAApril 14, 2016
The only thing that kept me there was the customers and it was an easy job. Great opportunity for people in school or recent graduates.
Pros
free beverages, ORCA card, free parking
Cons
healthcare coverage, unwanted OT due to call outs/short staff
Easy job
Customer Associate (Current Employee) –  Boxboro, MAApril 14, 2016
Easy job... But the co-workers make it hard to do your job. Also no manager on site. No room to grow and the job description is not %100 accurate
Pros
Easy job and weekends off
Cons
Co-workers are hard to deal with and No manager on site
Other employees great to work with
Office Support (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 12, 2016
Helped the assistants for the attorneys. I liked processing the files for storage, did mail, copying.

The hardest part of the job was to go to storage where it was hot.

The most enjoyable part of the job were the people that worked there.

I learned patience. Learned about copy machines that I did not think the machine was ever capable of. Learned how to make brochures or pamplets with combing.
Pros
Cons
N/A
ok place to work would not have mind staying with the company if it would have been long term as for management they need more experience
General clerk II (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKApril 10, 2016
over all day at work would have been good,
learned all about processing ACA applications an what it take to be under the ACA (Affordable Care Act)
As for the Management in my option they really didn't seem to care about the employees.
Like all my co-worker an got along with them.
there really was no a hard part of the job it was just common sense
leaving for the day.
Pros
Cons
short breaks an management was not that friendly.
Enjoyed working in a call center environment. Friendly and kind co-workers
ESWII- Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKApril 10, 2016
This was a sub-contractor position for the Affordable Care Act (Obama Care) worked for government contractor SERCO
I enjoyed the hours 6:00 AM to 3:00PM
I enjoyed staying busy all day and was very efficient and affective in my production and quality.
Pros
Learned about many different documents to review for citizenship and annual incomes
Cons
Contract ended
Fast paced work environment
Print Associate (Current Employee) –  CAApril 10, 2016
Most of the time busy, but could have some downtime once in a while. Learn to be patient and be able to multi-task. Co-workers are a mixed of nice and not so nice. The hardest part of the job is to deal with too-demanding staff. I enjoy the feeling of fulfillment when tasks are done and completed.
Productive and great place to work
3rd Shift Lead Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 5, 2016
Very busy atmosphere and great group of team members to work with..management always on hand for any necessary assistance as well as guidence on a daily basis.
Pros
Excellent learning experience
Cons
Salaries can be a bit better
the break room was the best place to be
General Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKMarch 26, 2016
quiet day
every that has to do with Affordable Care Act
management could be better
co-worker are awesome
being mirco managed is the hard part of the job
being around people that love there job
Pros
pays well and i like what i was doing
Cons
management could be so much better and they could be more professional about their job
The Client, Millerbuckfire was alright
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Client site, in new york new yorkMarch 25, 2016
Novitex Enterprises is okay, but if there contract is up at a firm they really don't do much to try to fit their associates in other locations.
Great Opportunity
General Clerk II (Current Employee) –  Lawton, OKMarch 23, 2016
Wonderful job, great working hours, amazing co-workers. Typical day at work is great and exciting. Teamwork Adaptability to change
Initiative Interpersonal & communication skills
Ability to leverage technology Problem solving & planning abilities
Time management & project management skills Prior history of results & progressive experience
Pros
Healthcare, Great working hours
Cons
Advancements
Below average company
Reprographics Technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 17, 2016
While my manager is fantastic, the company as a whole is just here to make as much money as possible without any concern for their employees. Novitex purchased our company a couple years ago. We all feel they are just here today to make a couple of bucks, then once the contract is up, they will sell us. My manager does the best he can to treat us right. The pay is below average.
Pros
My manager is awesome
Cons
Pay is below average
Fun Place to work
Customer Service Tech Specialist (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMarch 16, 2016
Can be a fun and creative place to work. Family oriented.
You learn to work as a team. Depending on the site you are stationed at, there is nothing hard about the job.
Cons
Needs better benefits
Government Contract
General Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKMarch 15, 2016
Novitex is not a good company, they don't support their employees they say one thing and their actions are the total opposite. Training was strong, poor management. Lack of positive feedback, heavy work loads, they expected several applications done per day, but quality fell short due to the practices they kept. Our supervisors were micro-managed. I would not work for this company ever.
Pros
Nonme
Cons
Short lunch, not able to leave the facility, poor management