Novitex

Novitex United States Employee Reviews

A learning experience
FLOATER- CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), OAKBROOK ILApril 12, 2015
Pros: Learning something differnt at each site
Cons: leaving each site before I can learn it all.
All of the locations are a great learning experience. I have to travel from site to site daily. One site I learned how to cut and make books, and how to print books. My management group is one of the greatest they keep everything working so smoothly. So far all of the sites that I have worked have been great, my co-workers have been so supportive and helpful. the hardest part of the job is getting there. I have to drive to all of the sites the less time to get to a site is 40 minutes and the longest is 1 and a haft hours in bumper to bumper traffic. Once I get to work and get settled In that is very enjoyable, working eases my mind and gets me thru the day.
Not a professional or productive company
Mailroom Clerk II (Current Employee), McLean, VAApril 2, 2015
ive been with the company for 2 yrs and got nothing good out of it, its just been a headache, the employees were good but the upper manangement was horrible.. ive never worked for a company that was as bad as this one..
Not worth it
customer service (Current Employee), washington, dcMarch 29, 2015
Pros: no weekend shifts
Cons: no room for advancement, pay rate is terrible
No room for advancement
Horrible pay
High turnover rate
no raises
Its not worth it!
There are other better contractors out there
Terrible Management, Terrible Pay
Mailroom Assoc. (Former Employee), New JerseyMarch 25, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Too mant to list
Expect to stay in the same position no matter how long you have been there. Expect no support from management, and expect to never get a raise. Also, expect to be treated like a peon, and not respected or appreciated.
Worst company I've worked for . . .
Proposal Manager (Former Employee), Washington DCMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Nothing
Cons: Benefits, HR support, work culture
I worked for 10 weeks for Novitex in the spring of 2014. The office environment and employees in my branch office were professional and a pleasure to work with. The corporate headquarters office, however, was another matter. When I started at the company, it soon was apparent that employees were treated by corporate as nothing more than cattle. Within 2 weeks, my boss was fired. Soon, I began hearing of others in key leadership positions being let go left and right, and leaving on their own accord.

My onboarding process was a joke. It took the corporate office 5 weeks to set me up with the essential elements needed for my job: a security badge to enter the office, an email account, a laptop computer, and access to an online library of documents. At 5 weeks I had decided to look elsewhere for another job. The day that I turned in my notice 10 weeks after joining the company, I received an email from HR with paperwork to sign to complete my onboarding process!

One year later, I am still at odds with the HR department. They made a blatent error on my tax withholdings, which I pointed out to the payroll department when I was still an employee and asked it to be corrected. They didn't correct it, and issued me erroneous W2 forms. I have made 4 telephone calls to the HR/payroll department and have left voice messages with no response. I have also sent 5 emails with no response.

Stay away from this company.
poor
inbound (Former Employee), SacramentoMarch 22, 2015
Pros: 401k
Cons: no raise, not a family, hour cut
I have work for this company for 2 years now. No raise, co-workers get on your case(not a team/family), management is poor, and don't expected to get opportunity. I been one of the original that was save from laid off, work my butt off, and took on 4 tasks but other employees and temps have opportunity to move up. I understand every job got issue but I have not ever work with a company that got so much issue.
Horrible Company to Work For
Reception (Current Employee), ChicagoMarch 20, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Work for below living wage with no chance of pay raise.
Although I am contracted to a great company Novitex treats us like dirt. I have not seen a pay increase EVER and have to work 2 part time jobs in addition to this full time job just to pay my living expenses. They offer Benefits but the cost is outrages and the deductibles are high. Even though the company I am contracted to gives me high praise my manager has NEVER given me a good review - which means Novitex can justify no raise.
Dead end job
Scanning Clerk (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 14, 2015
Pros: schedule
Cons: no raises and no promotions
Scanning documents, learned how to balance work flow Management was not good and defensive my coworkers are just there for the check. The hardest part about my job is the clients they most enjoyable part is the clients
Answering phones, filing, making phones calls, copying, putting data into the computer
Customer Service (Former Employee), PrincetonMarch 14, 2015
Getting charts together for the doctors before the patients are seen by the doctors. Setting up the examine rooms,, checking blood pressure, weight
Very Diverse and Great Employer
Customer Service Technical Specialist (Current Employee), Richmond, CAMarch 12, 2015
Work with a great group of people... We are like family we work hard and get the job done. Safety culture is great... I recommend working for them
Fun Work Environment But Low Paying
Freight Driver (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAMarch 9, 2015
I enjoy working at Novitex Shipping/Receiving and I have gained some skills that are very beneficial to help my future. The pay is low which would be my only complaint. Overall a nice palce to work for people trying to get experience in working in a warehouse and doing package delivering.
Good
Underwriting Support (Current Employee), Charlotte Ballantyne Corporate PlaceMarch 3, 2015
I love my job but it will be ending soon. The co-workers that I work with are very helpful and very friendly. There are only about 5 of us in underwriting support at this time.
Do not work for this company
Customer Management Service (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 20, 2015
This company is no good, they don't pay more than $10.00 per hour, you have to walk 15 blocks from the train station to the job and then its way to much work in a little area.
good company to get foot in the door!!!
Mail Room Executive (Current Employee), Hoffman Estates, ILFebruary 15, 2015
its a good company if you want to get your foot into the door at a corporation. learned a lot there about sorting mail and dealing with couriers. i enjoyed working 9-5 monday thru friday.
Project work can be ok but corporate culture is terrible
Service Delivery Manager (Current Employee), Pumpernickel, CTFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: 401k they match 50% up to 3%!!! so basically if you invest $100 they give you an extra $1.50
Cons: health benefits are very expensive, vacation policy makes no sense
Novitex is like a slowly dying animal on the side of the road. I have worked here for a long time, back when it was Pitney Bowes. The new (and legacy) leadership that Novitex has at the corporate office is so unbelievably poor that I am embarrassed to even mention the company I work for to other people. I thought Pitney Bowes had problems over the years and they did, so they just sold off the bad stuff to Apollo and what remains is called Novitex.

Do not work for Novitex. Do not do business with them. If they survive 2015 I will be amazed.

They do not care about employees and managers are forced to give negative reviews for a specified amount of employees. There are no raises or bonuses and no career advancement. Ethics do not exist at all and that comes from the top down. Our clients are not in the dark here either, they often hear stuff before we do.

I am embarrassed to be part of Novitex. I am sure we will see all the C-Level leaders on the national news soon for some scandal as the company dissolves. Lies, cheating and unethical behavior will come back around, only a matter of time.
Good place and company to work for
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), ColumbiaFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: everything about the job
Cons: nothing
Process incoming, outgoing, and inter-departmental mail, as well transporting company mail to local post office. Relocate office furnishings to storage facility. Stock pantries with provisions for office personnel. Transport office furnishings and supplies to and from warehouse, and between Novitex’s buildings. Escort visitors to secure locations within the building that require security clearance.
nice, felxible, understanding, helpful boss
Customer Service Team Leader (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: helpful boss, understanding and passionate about his job
Cons: the health care benefits decrease, no bonuses or raises just more rolls to take on.
Great environment, Monday through Friday job, off on holidays, its a multitask overwhelming work environment , which I love. the ability to be all over the place and cover four departments and the chance to learn from them all. the ability to stay positive, problem solver and staying collative to whatever came on a day to day basis.
The boss is positive, motived , flexible , understanding about his roll and his team. the ability for the team to become one when need to be. the hardest part of my job was I have nothing to do; making it a long day or week. I enjoy staying busy and learning every roll, allowing me the knowledge to solving almost every conflict. I love playing detective and finding the correct answer or how it there or what when wrong.
i like my job, very actively and fun working hard and challenging...
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), One Microsoft WayFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: i like to workout ...
Cons: i do not like to work slow day...
I am working at Microsoft mailroom, they have 50,000 employee worldwide, i using computer to processing their packages and mail and run by the machine for detector for security purpose...
I can typing and print out more than 500 labels a day....
I can handle mailroom by myself when my manager can not be able to come to work...
We have about 10 people in our team, i helping them and always nice to be having fun at work...
I can moving pallets... and organizes my work place.
I also doing email to customer when they need help and much more..
Sometimes, job is not easy i need to deal with angry customer and try to help them made them feel happy ...
I pretty much busy working between 10:am-12:am, my crunch times i need to finish all express packages before driver go out to deliver to customer per our contract....but i like it...
New Records center
Records Clerk (Current Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: a few non standard holidays observed
Cons: very long commute
Commuted by train to Chicago where I walked to the site.

Special projects are the norm as we worked on processing records in large orders for different departments. These usually involve manipulating data in the data base about the files, normally updating to reflect the files new status.

There are occasional file requests and returns that are processed by myself or other co workers. Sometimes we handle the delivery of the files seasonally, at other times we go drop files off to be delivered by the mail center.

This was my first time using the Versatile data base. I've also been able to listen to my co-workers talk about their past experience.

There are times where you may know what needs to be done, but you need to wait for confirmation from the client before you can begin.

I've also discovered even though different people are doing the same job, they often will come up with their own ideas about accomplishing the ends. While not an innately bad thing, communication and establishing a department operating procedure helps us all understand what each other is doing in the event we need to pick up where someone else left off. Standard operating procedure also makes trouble shooting easier as well.

My supervisor handles multiple departments on site. My team lead is who I report to directly in this position. She is a large help in coordinating our departments efforts so we work more effectively as a team.

The hardest part and often most enjoyable part is that this was a new records center and new department. There are time where it is unclear what should be done. Critical thinking is a key element, as I try to consider not only what will solve the immediate question, but what will also make things easier later on.
Great Company
Receptionist (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
The ability to demonstrate skills
Enjoy meeting people
The ability to work independently

1 2 3 4

About Novitex

Novitex is a digital-first, document outsourcing provider that specializes in the Integrated Document Life Cycle™ (IDLC™). – Read more

Novitex Salaries