Novitex Employee Reviews

Cool place to work if you could get pass employees
Print Box Manager (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMarch 27, 2017
I liked working here. The work was easy. Most days there was enough work that he day moved by pretty fast. It was decent pay but after your first initial raise after 90 days, no matter how long you worked there, there was never another raise. I lost my job 6 months in due to the site closing and relocating without much notice.
Do not work for this company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  VirginiaMarch 27, 2017
Would not recommend working for this company. All they are worried about is money and not taking care of their employees. In addition to not giving any raises or incentives in 6 years they recently cut full-time employees hours from 40 per week to 39 per week to put money in their pocket.
Great hours, great pay but that's about it.
General Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OK 73505March 26, 2017
I worked from 6AM-2:30 PM. I was off in time for kids to get out of school and to still be able to go things I needed to do, which I loved. I also loved the pay I received. The management however lacked. There was never consistency. The insurance they offered was super expensive, even for just 1 person. Unfortunately, I lost my job because of budget cuts.
Pros
Great pay: Great hours
Cons
Healthcare:Management
Decent company, fun job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 23, 2017
Routine day to day work with occasional additional tasks. Would arrive, prepare items for the client, await job orders then fulfill them, close up shop for the night.
Great management team. Very helpful and kind.
Hardest part: 2,000 item batch jobs.
Most enjoyable: keeping everything organized.
Pros
Easily learned.
Cons
Couldn't afford much of anything on the pay rate.
Novitex for the most part a good please to work
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Round Rock, TXMarch 22, 2017
I usually get to work hour early just to get things ready to receive the incoming package and freight for that day. Most of the day is spent checking no the mail rooms and helping customers with both incoming and outgoing package and fright. The hardest part of my job it keeping ever thing moving not letting back up.And keeping all the people under my up on the training. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping the customers. One on one with the customer is with I liked best with most of all the jobs I had.
Pros
stable, good people to work with
Cons
pay advancement
Tsr
Technical Site Representative (Former Employee) –  Somers, NYMarch 22, 2017
Technical Site Representative. I had the part time position of inventory control and making sure all devices, printers, copiers, faxes were working properly.
Great place too bad they lost subcontract
Eligibility Support Worker II (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKMarch 9, 2017
They were a very caring company always took good care of employees. great benefits never felt like a number even in large company. At one year and two year anniversary of company in location they got pizza and drinks and cake for employees. JUST GREAT COMPANY
Pros
COMPANY AS A WHOLE BENEFITS
Cons
NONE EXCEPT NO JOBS WHERE I LIVE
No attempt to keep employees
Building Services Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 8, 2017
Requires all employee's to do some things and a lot of them do not pertain to the type of work I'm doing.. After taking on more responabilities they didn't give a salary increase.
It was a great atmosphere with great people.
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 7, 2017
I had such a pleasure working with this company. Had many great team players. This job provided me with a lot of experience in the law firm. The workplace culture was very friendly.
Not the best
Floater Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Manhattan and Long ISlandMarch 7, 2017
They do not work with you as a floater. Sometimes your schedule is changed the morning of. When working in long island, you do not get reimbursed right away.
Slow pace, but quality control 100%
Mailroom Clerk CSA (Customer Service Associate) (Former Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MDMarch 6, 2017
Enjoyed working at this mail facility. Attention to detail must be applied every day and keeping up with directives, policy and management. Room for improvement always great for any job
assigned.
Pros
Silence
Cons
Very friendly work place, interacting with many people
First level entry CSA (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 2, 2017
At work I have to do floor sweeps, meaning go around the firm and pick up mail to be processed. I also make courier runs and small maintenance work.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Great place to work along with courteous employees and clients
Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTFebruary 26, 2017
• Reporting to the Novitex Client Service Delivery Manager responsible for all mail related functions to ensure optimal mail flow for our client, General Reinsurance.
• Ensure accurate and timely delivery of incoming mail and collection and sortation of outgoing mail.
• Log certified mail in Excel spreadsheet for tracking accuracy.
• Ensure client satisfaction regarding copy center function.
• Awarded “Novitex One Team Award” in 2015 for recognition of excellent team effort in processing large mail load concerning terrorism communication.
Pros
Friendliness, understanding, helpful
Cons
Advancement
Working here is ok. not the best.
Loading Dock Worker (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTFebruary 23, 2017
you do not get 40 hours while considered full-time. The pay scale is poor. Working conditions are fair. There is never any raises for the hard work that is done.
This company is terrible
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Capitol Heights, MDFebruary 17, 2017
If your not related or a close friend of management you won't get hired or any props. Unprofessional staff from management on down. Ratchet ghetto folks who don't know what they are doing. It's a brothel
Pros
Cons
They play on your intelligence
Not a good place to work
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 16, 2017
Employees are not given any recognition on their hard work for the company. If you need to go to another site to help, or make a delivery to client, you have to pay your fare out of your own pocket.
love it
General Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKFebruary 16, 2017
I loved working here. My coworkers were the best and my manager was by far the best manager I've ever had. If i could work here again I would.
This was a great place to work with great people very professional
General Clerk II (Former Employee) –  London, KYFebruary 10, 2017
This work environment is very professional! I was lucky to be a member of the team for the years I was involved in. Great management! Would definetly work their again
Only for the check
Customer Service Administrator (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 9, 2017
Lack of communication was only one reason Novitex is hard to work for. Every day was something new, I never felt like I was a permanent employee. And that is why I work there only for the check.
Doesn't pay enough to live in bay area
Mailroom Associate / Receptionist / HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  Milpitas, CAFebruary 9, 2017
Novitex is really tight with their money, they don't like overtime nor giving raises! I don't know how they expect people to live in the Bay Area with minimum wage!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Novitex. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8