Novitex Employee Reviews

Stay away.
Mail Insert Operator (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 13, 2018
Novitex -- specifically the MCW site lacks a lot. The management is team that sits behind the glass is incompetent. There is 0 room for advancement and some people who have worked there since the site has opened have not received pay raises. We live in Austin one of the most expensive cities to live in and $14.00 an hour does not provide enough for some people to take care of their families. Payroll is constantly messed up and sometimes people end up waiting a month to receive their first paycheck. Lack of communication, accountability, structure, and leadership.
Typical work for this style of job.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  SLC, UTJanuary 11, 2018
At this office... We are the copy center for a law firm. Typical work for this style of work. The law firm continues to renew the contract with Novitex.
cost of living
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJJanuary 11, 2018
I have worked for Novitex for 5 years and in that 5 years I have only received a .20 cent raise. I am looking to better myself and family. I enjoy working with Novitex but I don't see myself moving up.
Pros
no cost of living raise
Cons
great manger
very stressful
Client Services Representative/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Windsor, CTJanuary 11, 2018
Because I needed to take medical leave I had to leave this position but I loved the job and would go back to it if possible. Some managers were definitely more understanding than others
Pros
great team environment
Cons
not too much communication between departments
Okay
Associate (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJanuary 10, 2018
Left because I was ready to move on. Was okay at first but became tedious and the management was sometimes confusing. The pay wasn't great for the work.
not organized
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKJanuary 9, 2018
this place did not value its employees. Internal employees didn't get first choice at open positions and nothing ever worked. And the supervisors never assisted they were always missing
Pros
paycheck
Cons
anything other than the paycheck
Mediocre at best
SR. FINANCE ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WAJanuary 4, 2018
Fun, kind coworkers. The pay is somewhat low thus high turnover of nonexempt employees. Management constantly has employees run from company to company to make up for "lack of man power".
Legitimate third party labor
Intern (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 3, 2018
It's a real company firstly. Secondly, you'll be mainly doing office work for a client on-site. Management is multi-tiered and if the client isn't respectful to third party people, than you won't be included in events and perks. It's a real job, just lacking a lot of benefit.
Pros
Schedule and commute is convenient
Cons
Leadership needs coaching, workers feel displaced, lack of company culture
Great Place to work
Service Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 2, 2018
Novitex is a fun place to work. The benefits are very good and the culture of the company is great. I would recommend it to friends and family. There's is really nothing else to say but that I love working for them.
It was good job
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PADecember 26, 2017
I was always on the go, at novitex!!! I start at 9:00 am with shipping and receiving of FEDEX, UPS and USPS bulk mail from post office then go to fedex pickup envolpes and packages, boxes. I got too know about fedexs proceedtures and how thing work. As in big business management, want what the company ask of him, that mean, do as i say and will be fine. The work place itself, was great. I work with some good people, wouldn't trade them for the world. The job itself was not hard, matter in fact; I love being at work love the customer i worked for.
Pros
Cons
I had breaks thorought out the day 3
Lack of Direction for the entire organization
HR (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTDecember 15, 2017
A company that was spun off from PB, and I don't think they have any idea what they are trying to achieve.

Management is disjointed and morale is poor.
productive
GENERAL CLERK II (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKDecember 12, 2017
Professional and friendly staff, excellent pay for Lawton OK area, easygoing job. Work not difficult to maintain. Would recommend job if available in area.
Good work place
Office Services/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MADecember 11, 2017
fast paced, busy,productive
I enjoyed working for novitex at Philips life line.
My Co workers and supervisors were very supportive.
I do recommend Novitex as a good employer
Pros
team work, good co workers, learning something new daily
Cons
no overtime, low pay
Difficult environment
N/A (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTDecember 8, 2017
Many issues with the company overall. Benefits are expensive, the coverage is poor, and there is no 401k match. Most employees are very overworked. I would not recommend Novitex to a friend.
Low morale and wages
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTDecember 7, 2017
It's just a job. Little to no advancement. Management doesn't back the employees when in the right. No interest in providing higher wages for the employees.
Productive Working Environment
Customer Service Team (Current Employee) –  Milpitas, CANovember 22, 2017
Employees are treated fairly. Overtime is not mandatory but employees are asked if needed. Benefits for this coming year is high for employees that hasn't gotten a raise in the past 2 years and there are no actual advancement opportunities within. Managements dont interact a lot with employees unless there are issues.
Pros
Good working Environment
Cons
not much advancement
Good Place to work
Customer Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lewiston, MENovember 22, 2017
I enjoyed my time at Novitex, decent company to work for, clean environment, hours were great, no weekends paid holidays. I would recommend this company to work for.
Great management, co workers, benefits
US General Clerk (Former Employee) –  Capitol Heights, MDNovember 21, 2017
Great place to work. Should make allowance to former employees who left company of no reason of theirs. Reduction In Force employees should be rehired.
Pros
Great job period
Cons
Rehire policy
Productive and Busy
Shipping and Receiving Clerk / Scan Clerk (Current Employee) –  Sparks, MDNovember 17, 2017
We are a contract for element. we ship and receive document and packages for processing. you can advance for clerk to lead or management. you can also take online courses with is a plus to help you advance.
Pros
some advancement
Cons
medical is ok
Excellent work enviroment
Team Leader Mail Room/Copy Center Associate (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 16, 2017
The workplace was relaxed and everyone was helpful.
Supervisors were quick to make sure I learned all the necessary steps to complete my duties for the day.