Novitex

Novitex Employee Reviews

Business culture
On call Associate (Current Employee), Bloomsbury, NJJune 19, 2015
Novitex is a good company to work for which offers diversity and challenges and many opportunities for its employees. It enable the employees to come up with creative and more productive ways of doing things.
Productive place, great for someone who loves Overtime.
Records Specialist - Brown Rudnick LLP (Current Employee), Washington, DCJune 19, 2015
Calculated charges for jobs performed and maintained billing logs.
Responded to and coordinated all service calls required by customer.
Performed filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests
Good while it lasted
Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee), Plainfield INJune 16, 2015
Pros: good pay good people great environment
Cons: contracted work is unstable
I worked for a great company with great people and a very promising future. about 5yrs in the company gets bought out and a year later loses the contract and relocates to another state. the work was great and i'd do it again but i'd like to be able to stay for the long haul and not just temporary contract work.
Document Processor (Current Employee), Bellaire, TXJune 2, 2015
Our clients being satisfied is the most enjoyable part of the job. I have learned how to communicate effectively with many people and their different personalities.
Novitex Review
Customer Service Associate/ driver (Current Employee), Somers, NYJune 1, 2015
Pros: Nice Bosses
Cons: Nothing
I drive and take mail and packages to builds.
also i take interoffice mail from build to build.
also i pick up the phones and help customers with what every they need and provide them with information.
i also delivery packages to people.
Hardest part of my job is my paper work.
The most enjoyable part of my job is help the customer how every i can and make sure they get what every they need
Limited, with no manager
ICL Rep (Current Employee), Rancho CordovaMay 19, 2015
Pros: PTO
Cons: No room for advancement
Keeping it simple, my job is very hard, and management has no clue of my job functions while I am a contractor at a fast paced site. I like the team I work with, they are not part of my company but they area nice to work with. My manager talks to me 3 times a year. I have learned everything on my own while given the chance to add to my skill set.
Don't
Customer service (Former Employee), RtpMay 16, 2015
Pros: Coworkers
Cons: Everything else
People are good to work with. The company will use you up and then just dump you. Would not recommend. Did everything I was asked and got latex off by phone while at home
Good Short term Job
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Windsor, CTMay 4, 2015
Pros: 4 day schedule
Cons: no growth. bad pay
IF you need job with insurance this is a job for you. If you are looking for a job with growth, look elsewhere. I would only recommend if you are without any work or temp job.
A learning experience
FLOATER- CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), OAKBROOK ILApril 12, 2015
Pros: Learning something differnt at each site
Cons: leaving each site before I can learn it all.
All of the locations are a great learning experience. I have to travel from site to site daily. One site I learned how to cut and make books, and how to print books. My management group is one of the greatest they keep everything working so smoothly. So far all of the sites that I have worked have been great, my co-workers have been so supportive and helpful. the hardest part of the job is getting there. I have to drive to all of the sites the less time to get to a site is 40 minutes and the longest is 1 and a haft hours in bumper to bumper traffic. Once I get to work and get settled In that is very enjoyable, working eases my mind and gets me thru the day.
Not a professional or productive company
Mailroom Clerk II (Current Employee), McLean, VAApril 2, 2015
ive been with the company for 2 yrs and got nothing good out of it, its just been a headache, the employees were good but the upper manangement was horrible.. ive never worked for a company that was as bad as this one..
Not worth it
customer service (Current Employee), washington, dcMarch 29, 2015
Pros: no weekend shifts
Cons: no room for advancement, pay rate is terrible
No room for advancement
Horrible pay
High turnover rate
no raises
Its not worth it!
There are other better contractors out there
Terrible Management, Terrible Pay
Mailroom Assoc. (Former Employee), New JerseyMarch 25, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Too mant to list
Expect to stay in the same position no matter how long you have been there. Expect no support from management, and expect to never get a raise. Also, expect to be treated like a peon, and not respected or appreciated.
Worst company I've worked for . . .
Proposal Manager (Former Employee), Washington DCMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Nothing
Cons: Benefits, HR support, work culture
I worked for 10 weeks for Novitex in the spring of 2014. The office environment and employees in my branch office were professional and a pleasure to work with. The corporate headquarters office, however, was another matter. When I started at the company, it soon was apparent that employees were treated by corporate as nothing more than cattle. Within 2 weeks, my boss was fired. Soon, I began hearing of others in key leadership positions being let go left and right, and leaving on their own accord.

My onboarding process was a joke. It took the corporate office 5 weeks to set me up with the essential elements needed for my job: a security badge to enter the office, an email account, a laptop computer, and access to an online library of documents. At 5 weeks I had decided to look elsewhere for another job. The day that I turned in my notice 10 weeks after joining the company, I received an email from HR with paperwork to sign to complete my onboarding process!

One year later, I am still at odds with the HR department. They made a blatent error on my tax withholdings, which I pointed out to the payroll department when I was still an employee and asked it to be corrected. They didn't correct it, and issued me erroneous W2 forms. I have made 4 telephone calls to the HR/payroll department and have left voice messages with no response. I have also sent 5 emails with no response.

Stay away from this company.
poor
inbound (Former Employee), SacramentoMarch 22, 2015
Pros: 401k
Cons: no raise, not a family, hour cut
I have work for this company for 2 years now. No raise, co-workers get on your case(not a team/family), management is poor, and don't expected to get opportunity. I been one of the original that was save from laid off, work my butt off, and took on 4 tasks but other employees and temps have opportunity to move up. I understand every job got issue but I have not ever work with a company that got so much issue.
Horrible Company to Work For
Reception (Current Employee), ChicagoMarch 20, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Work for below living wage with no chance of pay raise.
Although I am contracted to a great company Novitex treats us like dirt. I have not seen a pay increase EVER and have to work 2 part time jobs in addition to this full time job just to pay my living expenses. They offer Benefits but the cost is outrages and the deductibles are high. Even though the company I am contracted to gives me high praise my manager has NEVER given me a good review - which means Novitex can justify no raise.
Dead end job
Scanning Clerk (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 14, 2015
Pros: schedule
Cons: no raises and no promotions
Scanning documents, learned how to balance work flow Management was not good and defensive my coworkers are just there for the check. The hardest part about my job is the clients they most enjoyable part is the clients
Answering phones, filing, making phones calls, copying, putting data into the computer
Customer Service (Former Employee), PrincetonMarch 14, 2015
Getting charts together for the doctors before the patients are seen by the doctors. Setting up the examine rooms,, checking blood pressure, weight
Very Diverse and Great Employer
Customer Service Technical Specialist (Current Employee), Richmond, CAMarch 12, 2015
Work with a great group of people... We are like family we work hard and get the job done. Safety culture is great... I recommend working for them
Fun Work Environment But Low Paying
Freight Driver (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAMarch 9, 2015
I enjoy working at Novitex Shipping/Receiving and I have gained some skills that are very beneficial to help my future. The pay is low which would be my only complaint. Overall a nice palce to work for people trying to get experience in working in a warehouse and doing package delivering.
Good
Underwriting Support (Current Employee), Charlotte Ballantyne Corporate PlaceMarch 3, 2015
I love my job but it will be ending soon. The co-workers that I work with are very helpful and very friendly. There are only about 5 of us in underwriting support at this time.

1 2 3 4

About Novitex

Novitex is a digital-first, document outsourcing provider that specializes in the Integrated Document Life Cycle™ (IDLC™). – Read more

Novitex Salaries