Novo Nordisk, Inc.

Novo Nordisk, Inc. Employer Reviews

Great Company wish I could be there as a perm
Document Review Specialist (Current Employee), Princeton, NJJuly 4, 2012
Pros: they show great respect to the employees
Cons: short lunch time
Enjoy working with a group of us that were hired for the expansion of Novo Nordisk
.Net Developer/Analyst
Sr. .Net Developer / Analyst (Current Employee), Princeton, NJJune 15, 2012
 .Net developer with 10+ years of experience in web and windows based application. Extensive experience in development, maintenance, enhancement of web/windows/console application.
 Strong experience in various domains like Pharma, E-Commerce, Media, Retail industry.
 Participated in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) beginning with gathering requirements, architecture, design, implementation, test, deployment & support phases.
 Having experience in Analyzing, Designing, Documentation, Testing & Implementing of n-tiered Web, Windows & Distributed applications using .Net Technologies.
 Microsoft.Net experience - C#, VB.Net, ASP.NET 3.5/2.0/1.1, ADO.NET, Web Services, WCF, XML and IIS 6.0/7.0 & SQL Server 2005/2000
 Expertise in designing web applications using AJAX, HTML, CSS, JavaScript & VBScript.
 Advanced database design, maintenance, and development skills using SQL Server 2000/2005, Oracle & MS Access.
 Experienced in writing complex Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, T-SQL using MS SQL Server.
 Extensive experience of generating complex data load processes using SSIS. Good knowledge & understanding of SSRS.
 Excellent understanding of SOA, Design Patterns & Object Oriented Programming with .Net Technologies.
 Expertise in Release reviews, Code reviews, Defined coding standards and Performance optimization using .NET technologies
Glad to have moved on
Senior Manager, HR (Former Employee), Princeton, NJMay 16, 2012
Pros: pet insurance
Cons: systemic corruption.
Novo Nordisk spends a lot of money and time working to get on the best places to work lists. They don't spend much on making sure they deserve to be. I have been very fortunate in my career and have had the opportunity to work across industries in some of the largest, most respected companies in the world. Novo Nordisk is not one of them. This is a small company with a small company culture and values.
Sales Professional
Diabetes Specialty Sales Representative (Former Employee), Princeton, NJMay 1, 2012
Bristol Myers Squibb is and has been the pinnacle organization in the pharmaceutical industry. The culture was strong and work life balance was openly discussed.
excellent company
Formulation specialist (Current Employee), Clayton,NCFebruary 2, 2012
Pros: great benefits
An overall great company to work for . They have an awesome package and treat their employees in a respectful manner.opportunities to advance from within and they promote a safe environment for their employees. Novo is on the cutting edge of Diabetes research and are constantly improving their operations
Excelent company to work for
Sr. WTX Developer (Former Employee), Princeton, NJNovember 18, 2011
Great for both full-time & contract positions. Over 4 years of working on and off with this company on different projects, the same people are always there. The employees truly enjoy the environment that they work in.
A company that cares about employees and patients
Clinical Supplies Coordinator (Current Employee), MåløvOctober 5, 2014
I have worked at Novo Nordisk for more than 6 years and I have only positive words for one Denmarks major companies.
A very healthy environmnet to work in
medical representative (Former Employee), Cairo-EgyptAugust 30, 2014
Salaries in that time in Egypt was very low comparitively with the efforts and work required for this job.
Innovative Company
SENIOR QA COMPLIANCE AND VALIDATION CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Chartres, FranceJune 9, 2014
Great company to work for and they are adding new equipment and facility for new products.
A great place to work
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), 天津市, C28May 19, 2014
NNIT is a newly founded IT company with 500 employees in Tianjin,China.

My daily routine is to understand the goal for each day and communicate with my colleagues with all the possible situations in order to reach the goal. Normally I solve minor technical problems for our customers by answering phone calls or email, then forward them to relative departments when necessary. When I work in Windows server department, I also assign specific work to our co-workers and make sure the problem gets solved in time.

There are a great deal of IT special techniques I learn every day. The most difficult thing would be meeting the deadlines because we ought to solve problems for our guests in time which is a pretty high standard. Even though we have very tough tasks, the overall atmosphere is great and relaxing. The management is good in terms of benefit and sick leaves. The most enjoyable part of the job is sense of accomplishment when we as a team accomplish our weekly goals and monthly goals.

Overall, it's a great place to work.
Awesome
Asso Clinical Data Manager (CDC) (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAApril 21, 2014
Its a good place to work. Very good Danish culture and work, life balance can be maintained over here.
Productive and fun loving environment
Professional (Current Employee), Bangalore, KADecember 28, 2013
Pros: free lunchs
Cons: transportation
good company to work
An enterprising, hardworking and technically skilled specialist known for accuracy, attention to detail and timeliness in managing disbursement functions for diverse-industry employers possesses rich experience of 3+ years.
Expertise in account Management to include accounts payable.
Expert in create and distribute AP reporting for the AP management team.
Expert in managing query resolution by teams for internal business users and external suppliers.
Expert in working in group and producing best result.
Exellent Growth Opportunity
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Ludhiana, PBNovember 18, 2013
• Able to install vision to achieve company goals and surpass expectations while ensuring non confrontation on quality standards front.
• Successful in creating and implementing strategic plans with the team and developing improved procedure to meet short and long term objectives.
Experience in operations restructuring to address client concerns effectively in order to achieve higher degree of business retention and generation
PRODUCTIVE AND FUN WORKPLACE.
Marketing Executive (Former Employee), Mangalore, KAJuly 25, 2013
I LEARNED BASIC CONCEPTS OF SCIENTIFIC APPROACH,TIME MANAGEMENT AND PATIENT FOLLOW UP.
CO WORKERS WERE VERY HELP FULL.
Very productive and hard working environment
Consultant, Compliance Services (Current Employee), Bangalore, KADecember 6, 2012
I like working at Novo Nordisk very much. I have learned many things while working here. The management is very supporting.
greta place to work
Local Trial Manager (Current Employee), AlgeriaNovember 10, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: sometimes extended hours
a great place to work. The friendly management, young and dynamic team.
Amazing, ethical, socially responsible company
graduate (Current Employee), copenhagenSeptember 10, 2012
very efficient work life balance. bright colleagues. ethical company.
productive and funny
medical representative (Current Employee), trissurSeptember 2, 2012
Its a diabetic care company,and also its no1 in the world too,,but i have problem in the salary side
good at learning work
marketing executive (Current Employee), bangalore,karnatakaAugust 31, 2012
-its a good at learning work in the company
-where we can have the good managers who can support behind us
-sometimes its difficult to handle the some customers.
-i have good relationship with the customers.
Nice place to work!
Business Analyst (Current Employee), BangaloreJune 3, 2012
Regular timing (8:00 AM to 4:30 PM)
Work-life balance
Promote new ideas
Clear growth model

About Novo Nordisk, Inc.

Novo Nordisk A/S is a Denmark-based healthcare company. The Company provides diabetes care and is engaged in haemostasis management, – Read more