I don't have four hours, so I'll be brief:
1. Partners automatically discount work product, paints highly degraded picture of work being provided.
2. Peers are glorified book keepers, no sense of US GAAP, best practices in accounting or common sense. You feel as if these are community college children who know how to spell Quickbooks.
3. Partner will throw staff under there the bus at a moments notice without discussion and without provocation.
4. Partner does not know how to manage clients expectations, only going for billable hours and partner will not care for input from staff or perspective.
5. The NowCFO Organization reeks of desperation and uses pricing to attain market presence. Pricing is manipulated to entice in short term, long term there is no value as the perception of the service is cheap.