Now CFO Employee Reviews in United States

Overall Summary at Now CFO
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 26, 2014
Now CFO provided me with an accelerated learning curve in the accounting field. As a young professional, I have assisted with filing a 10-K and a couple of 10-Qs for a public oil and gas company, as well as assisting with various audits, reconciling accounts, assessments of company deficiencies, financial statement reporting, etc. all in the same year. A typical day at work varies from client to client. As a consultant, my duties varied from reconciling accounts, to producing financial statements. I have worked as an interim controller/CFO as well as assisting clients at a Sr. accountant level. The hardest part of the job is that a consultant will encounter a constant process of cleaning up the client's books. My co-workers come from different backgrounds in the accounting field, but generally are all very easy to work with, and very helpful with one another. I would strongly recommend this company to those who prefer constant challenges, are determined to find the answer, and have a knowledgeable background in accounting.

Now CFO Reviews by Job Title