Now CFO

Now CFO Employer Reviews

Overall Summary at Now CFO
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 26, 2014
Now CFO provided me with an accelerated learning curve in the accounting field. As a young professional, I have assisted with filing a 10-K and a couple of 10-Qs for a public oil and gas company, as well as assisting with various audits, reconciling accounts, assessments of company deficiencies, financial statement reporting, etc. all in the same year. A typical day at work varies from client to client. As a consultant, my duties varied from reconciling accounts, to producing financial statements. I have worked as an interim controller/CFO as well as assisting clients at a Sr. accountant level. The hardest part of the job is that a consultant will encounter a constant process of cleaning up the client's books. My co-workers come from different backgrounds in the accounting field, but generally are all very easy to work with, and very helpful with one another. I would strongly recommend this company to those who prefer constant challenges, are determined to find the answer, and have a knowledgeable background in accounting.