NPC International Employee Reviews

fun and fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bossier City, LASeptember 15, 2017
A typical day at work would consist of taking orders by telephone for 15 different pizza hut locations, upselling food orders and providing credits and processing payments by phone.
shift manager
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 30, 2017
location no longer open. Good management experience.ot adhering to the rules. Perform rescues in the event of drowning or sons. Teach swimming techniques and safety education to new swi
The company has changed
Region Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 29, 2017
NPC grew from 115 stores to over 1000 during my 20 years. After I left, it was sold to an investment group and that totally changed the culture and vision of what the company once was.
poor workplace
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Pittsburg, KS 66762August 26, 2017
don't work there its a horrible place with horrible management and you get no the benefits the ones they offer usually took an entire paycheck to get so you made almost no money.
Pros
Cons
everyhing
Streesful environment
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Greenville, MSAugust 26, 2017
The job is alright it's just the manager and a few other employees makes the job uncomfortable. Not a good environment to be around nor a good place of business
Running a restaurant is a fulfilling occupation
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 25, 2017
Work with good people, selling good food. Business is fast paced and as manager the days are full of things to do in order to prepare for serving our guests, or the actual serving of guest.
Pros
Working in the restaurant can be fun and engaging
Cons
sometimes long hours, 24/7 responsibility, sometimes poor quality of life
Good
Wendy's manager (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSAugust 24, 2017
Good. Great pay and benefits. Great to work for. It is very busy and fast paced. Fast food will always keep you on your toes. I have done management for over 20 years. You never know what will happen.
Pros
Pay
Cons
How far it is from home.
this place is the worst
General Manager (Former Employee) –  West Memphis, ARAugust 22, 2017
they don't pay you anything for what they want in return which is no time off so you can kiss your family life goodbye they make it impossible for you to get people trained and they pay employees minimum wage so no one wants to work
Pros
Cons
no breaks no off days
Low pay
Assitant manager/general manager (Current Employee) –  Boulder, COAugust 19, 2017
Stores never have enough people working in them because every other franchise is offering more conmpenaation. Great manager is the only positive I have
Fast Paced
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsburg, KSAugust 7, 2017
Stressful but easy. You get discounts on pizza. Some days it's very busy other days it can be slow. The mangers are good at the job. It easy to get the hang of
Pros
Discount
Cons
Can be stressful
Yeah
Resturant General Manager (Former Employee) –  6120 grand ave des moines, iaAugust 2, 2017
So you have something wrong. You have until this time to fix it and we will come check.

At time: oh you're fired, shouldn't have had anything wrong, thanks for fixing it so I didn't have to
Pros
Good crew at that location
Cons
Upper management corruption
Horrible job culture
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Lowell, ARJuly 31, 2017
NPC's Lawyers have found loopholes to Labor Laws, effectively allowing them to work people for 50+ hours a week while also avoiding overtime. Seen crooked management granting huge pizza orders for personal favors.
Pros
Discounted food
Cons
About everything
server
Server/Cashier (Current Employee) –  DeRidder, LAJuly 29, 2017
i was preping pizzas for the shift,lunch rush,everyone pitched in to help even wene we were buissy the customers were very friendly and all management,the most injoyable part of the day was prepairing the pizza and serving the customers.
Pros
was the service good
Cons
how was the management and food
Run, don't walk in the other direction
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Blacksburg, VAJuly 25, 2017
Pizza Hut advertises competitive salaries with up to a 50 cent raise in the first 6 months, but you will never actually see that happen. If you get a raise, someone is getting written up for approving the raise (no kidding!). You will make minimum wage while slaving in the store and 4.25 when you are on the road delivering. Drivers are responsible for tons of prep work, washing dishes, answering phones, sweeping, mopping, taking out trash, waiting on customers at the register, taking phone orders, cutting and boxing pizzas and a myriad of other duties that will leave you half dead, stressed and emotionally strung out by the end of every single shift. No one shows up for work and they won't hire enough people either, so plan on being at least one person down on those shifts and doing twice the work.
Cons
Low wages for way too much backbreaking work
I have worked with this campay for a 1 year now
Order Puller ,ups (Current Employee) –  Dalton, GAJuly 23, 2017
It is hot there are not a lot Of fan's. I learned how to use the gun to stage the project in to warpper01 when I get done . the management is great too work with. The hardest part of the day is when it get so hot in there that you can't breath.
Pros
Good peple to work with
Closed without notice
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 17, 2017
The people I used to work with/for were awesome and I have nothing against them as this wasn't theiron fault. The company itself however, I do have a problemon with. They shut the Springfield location down without any notice and about 60 people were left without jobs.
Was a Perfect job to do during college
Pizza Hut Call Center (Former Employee) –  Pittsburg, KSJuly 12, 2017
Being a college athlete and going to school full time, finding a job that could work with my hours was very difficult. Obviously taking calls for pizza hut isn't the most glamorous job, but they were amazing at being flexible with my school schedule.
Fun place
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee) –  Chapel Hill, NCJuly 12, 2017
Working with customers everyday, discounted meals, friendly DM. Making a customer happy and smile was the best part of the job. Very clean and professional workplace. Fast paced job so you will always be on your feet.
Pros
Friendly management
Cons
Not enough benefits
call center
call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJuly 6, 2017
being able to work at a call centers was one of my favorite job positions! knowing that your able to help someone who's miles away makes me smile. I think I enjoy the small cubical work space!
Reward is available if you're willing to work for it
Manager (Former Employee) –  Camilla, GAJuly 3, 2017
NPC is a great company to work for if you're looking to move up in the food industry, but may be an issue if you're looking for a good balance between work and personal life. Management positions are expected to work nights and weekends to help control the flow of business.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NPC International. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8