NPI

NPI Employee Reviews

N/a
Materials Program Manager/Planner/Sr. Buyer (Former Employee), BerkeleyMarch 16, 2015
Senior Buyer/Planner
Performs the material acquisition process from requisition through receipt and acceptance of product, to ensure timely, accurate, and cost-effective acquisition.
Aid in the process to “qualify” new vendors per Quality regulations
Conduct product searches when R&D or manufacturing personnel request information.
Research and identify second source suppliers for production raw materials.
Monitor all pending orders for delivery dates.
Inform Requisitioner of status delivery on overdue items (use mrp reporting to automate this task as much as possible). Purchased Raw flammable materials, min max program due allowable space in warehouse
Work with Accounting to resolve any purchase order/invoice discrepancies.
Resolve Receiving, AP, and product defect/return issues in a timely manner
Recommend improvement in purchasing procedures and policies as required.
Assist with development of cost models for new and existing products related to raw materials.
Maintain labor posting and timekeeping requirements in designated system on a daily basis.
Comply with all company safety requirements, including posted placards, SOPs and the Safety Manual.
Report any observed unsafe equipment, condition or practice immediately to a supervisor, management or member of the SHE Committee.
Adhere to company Quality System
good place to be part of
Owner Unified Technologies (Former Employee), californiaJanuary 15, 2015
San jose california
decent management
start up mode - pioneered the area
decent benefits
New Product Integration Engineer
Engineer (Former Employee), remote from home and extensive travelNovember 6, 2014
Pros: pleasant work environment, good co-workers and management
Cons: slowly the product was decommissioned.
This job involved supporting the implementation of new core switching products to a worldwide customer base.

I learned to support new products, from working on bug resolution, testing new version of software, supporting customers on site, set up and performed demonstration f new features at trade shows.

Long hours were often required and international travel was required, but the job was very fulfilling,
patients is needed to work here
Receptionist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 25, 2014
­ ­ Clean waiting room before and after hours
Help my patients check in for appointments
Take co payments from patients
Place medical records of patients that checked in to doctors box
Answer phones and take messagesVerified that information in the computer system was up-to-date and accurate.
Managed medical supply inventory, insurance records, patient charts and company files using online tracking system.
Updated patient accounts and information on a daily basis.Managed incoming and outgoing calls for busy
high pace work environment
Planner/Expeditor (Current Employee), San Jose, CAMay 21, 2014
a typical day consist of making sure that all jobs scheduled to ship that day are shipped. I keep in constant communication with Customer service to let them know the status of Hot jobs. I also communicate with QC throughout the day to prioritize the order of which jobs are checked by Quality Control. I also communicate with shipping throughout the day to make sure they know what to ship when it arrives at their department.
A place to start your counseling experience.
Substance Abuse Counselor (Former Employee), Panama City, FLMay 19, 2014
Pros: the directors
Cons: very poor pay and no benefits.
The management at the Keeton House is excellent. The opportunity to start your counseling career here is wonderful. The pay is awful and will never change. If one can accept this then they will receive an excellent experience and training.
Excellent place to work,
Planning Material Analyst (Former Employee), Prucure material for Large Mining TrucksOctober 22, 2013
Pros: tutiton / education prorgram
Cons: down turn wih production (rif
Very professional work enviorement. High standards an goals. Weekly scheduled training with counter part to enhance knowledge and improve stanard work process. Most enjoyable part of the job, is working with a very motvivational team
Liked to work for NPI, Great Company
Customer Service (Former Employee), San Jose, CASeptember 16, 2013
Pros: learned how to process orders and give quotes for building new material.
Cons: was not able to work overtime.
Typical day at NPI, got ready for morning meeting to discuss delivery of products ordered, called customers to discuss products and delivery dates, check if we needed to order any products for assembly line.
Returns Specialist (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 29, 2013
Pros: great fun place to work
Cons: lay offs
unfortunately when I started they were doing many layoffs, fun place to work, gaming equipment available for breaks
Intricate Organization Stucture
Sourcing Manager, Woodward Airframe Systems (Current Employee), Valencia, CAMay 1, 2013
Pros: healthcare benefits
Cons: expectations challenge work life balance
Global Supply Chain, domestic and international reporting structure

The challenges and rewards driving New Product Introduction is an exciting opportunity.
Great Company to Work For!
General Laborer (Former Employee), Sioux City, IAAugust 8, 2012
Pros: awesome group of people to be around
Great Company to work for and be apart of. They work with your schedule and are friendly all the way around.
Liked the consumers!
LEC Instructor (Former Employee), Sioux City, IAMay 6, 2012
Pros: i loved my hours (7:00 am - 12:00 pm)
Cons: not enough management
I loved working at NPI, the clients were very fun and I tried to make there day as good as I could. I find it very rewarding to work with people that are handicapped or have other disablities. I also had coffee made for them when they came in the morning, we would sit and talk about what they did the night before, we had many good time just talking and laughing.