NPower

NPower Employee Reviews

A good employer but not much scope for advancement
Customer Management Advisor (Former Employee), Rainton HouseMarch 25, 2014
Pros: culture i worked in
Cons: travel
I worked at npower for over 6 years and in that time I worked within a variation of departments which enabled me to grow my skills base. I spoke to customers and external agencies (suppliers,engineers) on a daily basis to resolve customer complaints and it made me feel very happy when I was able to turn the customer around from feeling negative about npower to positive. My co workers were extremely approachable to work with and working with them along with making customers happy was the best part about working for them.The hardest part of the job was the ability to progress within the company and the travel (30 mile round trip every day) which is why I took a risk and left a job I had been in for 6 years for a new job.
continious training
Energy Efficiency advisor (Former Employee), Tees houseSeptember 18, 2012
• This job role mainly consisted of dealing with our most vulnerable customers (over the age of 70, children under the age of 5 living at the property, on a low income, suffering from a chronic illness/disability).
• Dealing with customer queries regarding their energy consumption, discussing methods of reducing usage and giving energy efficiency advice tailored to the needs of individual customers.
• Offering/explaining extra products and services and advising of any additional support available.

About NPower

Evolving out of the privatisation of the electricity industry in the UK in the 1990s, Npower (stylised as npower) is a UK-based – Read more