NRI Employee Reviews in United States

Self managed peaceful place to work
On-Site Service Operator (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 11, 2016
A 9 to 5 Monday through Friday gig, With minimal supervision. Working at an Architectural firm assisting clients with plotter prints and finishing services. Monitoring network printing system to ensure clients get prints timely and correct with out errors. No co-workers so that is actually the hardest part of the job. Keeping myself occupied for 8 hours. Lots of down time so I constantly have to find things to do. The most enjoyable part is being able to study for school.
Pros
stress free, metro accessible, great hours, overtime is required
Cons
low compensation, lots of down time, work alone
A fun place to work, but many salary issues.
DIGITAL COLOR SPECIALIST SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 2, 2016
A fun place to work, but salary has not been updated in 10 years.
The company stopped adding into our 401K
Benefits were great, with time off.
nri group llc inc
case manager (Former Employee) –  301 west 37th st New York, NYFebruary 17, 2016
Good place to work very good co-workers managment is very flexible and understanding of any personal situation that you be having or going thru at any time.
Pros
very understanding supervisor
Cons
not good benifits
Great!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 14, 2016
I really loved NRI and I would refer them to anyone! They always kept the line of communication open and listened to the things that I was looking for.
National Reprographics Inc is a horrible company who do not care about their employees
Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 16, 2015
They have multiple branches throughout the U.S. but if you want to move up in the company or an increase in compensation you have to work out of their main NY branch. If you're not already high up in the organization you have little chance of getting there.
Pros
Average health coverage
Healthcare temporary agency which is a great company
Medical Collection Representative (Former Employee) –  Annandale, VAAugust 31, 2015
Once again this company is fast past and a temporary agency. Had to learn new softer on every assignment. Usually work great with management and co-workers. Enjoyed every assignment and the hardest part was always leaving and assignment.
Pros
Free movie tickets
Cons
Healthcare environment
Case Manager/Group Facilitator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 19, 2015
Great flexibility and good work environment. Excellent communication among staff. Great work experience with patients and program ethics. Ability to grow in field.
production (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLDecember 1, 2015
Great company to work and good co workers.
the most enjoyable part of the job is partnership.
the hardest part of the job is to wake up at 4 am
Administrative Temporary
Administrative Temporary (Current Employee) –  Beltsville, MDAugust 19, 2015
Depending on the type of assignment I would check in with the person in charge and prepare for the day. If it is in a concierge position then I'd find out if there was any incidents that I needed to be aware of as well as inform them of anything I saw upon entering the building. I'd set up my station, so as to input the incoming parcels to notify residents via e-mail. I check the calendar for the days events. I also set any appointments that need setting and prepare key fobs for new residents. Receive incoming and outgoing phone calls. I think the hardest part of the job is late night shifts at certain buildings. The lighting can be harsh and is hard on your eyes. It is crucial that you have a book to read or some form of entertainment in order to keep alert if you are not used to late night/early morning shifts.
I enjoy the flexibility of working in these shifts in that if you are a student, you can work on that during the lull periods.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Some times work is not regular enough.
identify
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 3, 2015
Identify and document stones' clarity characteristics, using plot diagrams.
Advise customers and others on the best use of gems to create attractive jewelry items.
Examine diamonds or gems to ascertain the shape, cut, and width of cut stones, or to select the cuts that will result in the biggest, best quality stones.
Immerse stones in prescribed chemical solutions to determine specific gravities and key properties of gemstones or substitutes.
Hold stones, gems, dies, or styluses against rotating plates, wheels, saws, or slitters to cut, shape, slit, grind, or polish them.
Sort rough diamonds into categories based on shape, size, color, and quality.
need more help
Temp Agencies (Former Employee) –  rockvilleAugust 13, 2015
right now they don't have as much work as they use to have, it as been hard for me to get a job site with them. a lot of company don't want temp people . really they want full time staff
Great people but terrible workspace
Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 19, 2014
Over the last few years NRI went from a nice place to a very depressing one. No salary increases, no bonuses. No one around here cares about company anymore. Everyone is looking for a job.
Morale very low but management ignores it.
Compensations terrible and manage to shrink every month.
Pros
still a lot of great people stuck here
Cons
low compensation, draconial rules, penalties for everything, lot of burocracy.
It's a very good and enjoyable company.
Administrative Assistant/Accounting Technician (Former Employee) –  Annandale, VAApril 15, 2015
I was very appreciative of the service they did in finding work for me each time my assisignment ended. They made sure they kept me working and didin't have a break in service.
Staffing Agency -
ROCKVILLE, MD-Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDJanuary 6, 2015
As a staffing agency they were great. The person i reported to was professional and always checked on my progress during the assignment. She spoke on my behalf in regards to being hired by The Novick Group as a full time permanent employee.
Pros
i was hired as a permanant emplyeel
Cons
it was a temporary position
Productive and fun workplace.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Washington D.C.September 16, 2014
I learned how to organize and be more creative when it came to projects

I learned how to be in professional setting around the D.C., Virginia and Maryland area.

My co-workers always stayed in touch during assignments to make sure that I had no trouble getting around the city.

The hardest part of my job would have to be travel.

The most enjoyable part of my job would be new experiences in different work settings.
Pros
i was allowed to work at my own pace.
Cons
change in schedule.
Receptionist/Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Riviera Beach, FLMay 19, 2015
The best part of the job is the environment. Everyone is like family. NRI is very innovation driven and can be hard to live up to the expectations.
Wonderful place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 14, 2015
NRI personnel have superior skills in recruiting, management and follow up with their contract personnel. I would highly recommend this firm.
Pros
Very helpful
Cons
Have never encountered any.
Fun Workplace
Freelance (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 17, 2014
-Typical day: working on brochure while I was interning. During freelance projects: 3D modeling broken parts and then printing them off and answering questions about the technology.
-Learned: 3D printing
-Management: great team of people.
-Co-workers: fantastic bunch.
-Hardest part of the job: long hours
-Most enjoyable part of the job: learning about the technology.
Pros
fun, great group of people, and interesting
Cons
n/a
Cleaning Service (Former Employee) –  406 old country roadAugust 16, 2013
I loved being active and employed, but this job wasn't enough for me.
everyone was always pleasant and helpful. I always Arrived at work with a smile and departed with one.
management treated all employee's with respect.
This Job was fairly easy except the fumes of the cleaning products, even though we were supplied masks.
the most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with my co-workers and Employers, because they were really great people.
I learnt to have a better understanding of other's needs and I learnt that hard work is always rewarded.
Pros
we were able to work at our own pace and still be afficient
Been with company less than a month - received one temporary assignment so far.
Temporary staff (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDAugust 28, 2013
Interviers were inspiring. They complemented me on my resume, test scores, appearance, and interviewing skills. Every indication thus far leads me to believe that they are competitive in pay and benifits. They are confident that they can obtain a position for me. My first assignment, which I received this week is not office work, but is providing some income. I am confident that they will find me a position soon.

4.2