NRL Federal Credit Union Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Used to be a fun place to work
member service (Former Employee) –  Alexandria VASeptember 9, 2015
I loved my job. I found the work to be challenging but rewarding. I felt like I made a difference in the lives of the members that I helped. The environment was family friendly until the new CEO took over. Now it is all about the numbers. No loyalty to employees and members are just another number.
Under new leadership, the philosophy changed from people-oriented to numbers-focused
Vice President of Marketing (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJune 28, 2015
Over the years, I wore many hats and juggled several responsibilities and projects simultaneously including web services, promotions, business development, project management, interal and external communication and more. The people I worked with were awesome.
Pros
telecommuting / fun people
Cons
position / department eliminated
My journey with NRL
ATM Specialist (Current Employee) –  Oxon Hill, MDOctober 30, 2013
I have worked with NRL for 7 years. I started out in member serviced and moved up to back office staff. I came to the company with basic teller knowledge and call center experience. I must say I have learned so much and I want to expand my knowledge even more that's why I am seeking other opportunies. I would definitely recommend this company if you are looking for a family structure. NRL has been my home away from home.
Credit Union
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 22, 2012
A typical day as a teller/member service rep: cash handling, member transactions,
The best company I have ever worked for
Maryland (Former Employee) –  Title SpecialistNovember 7, 2011
I love NRL FCU. Friendly staff and managers. Understanding of members situations. Member satisfaction comes before anything. Wonderful, Wonderful company I would recommend them to any and everyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NRL Federal Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.

NRL Federal Credit Union Reviews by Location