NRP Group

NRP Group Employer Reviews

Great hours, great commission, poorly managed.
Leasing Specialist (Former Employee), Durham, NCFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: commission. paid vacation. paid sick time.
Cons: poor management. poor communication . healthcare and 401k benefits aren't good.
A typical day consist of , taking work orders, conducting tours, providing exceptional customer service to your current and future residents, and completing recertification and compliance files.
I have learned how to process a file efficiently. I have also learned the fair housing rules and how to provide an excellent experience from start to finish with new prospects.
The one good factor about the NRP Group is that they are managed and owned by the same company so they provide a bit of stability in that sense. However,They could utilize a management course for lower and upper management .
My co-workers were great .
The hardest part of my job was attempting to do my job to the best of my ability and not having the proper management communication to do so.
The most enjoyable part of my job was the mere fact of assisting people in making a huge decision as to where they will reside. It's a very rewarding feeling when you are able to help someone in need.
Excellent work environment
Service Manager (Former Employee), San Antonio, TxFebruary 12, 2015
Worked with a good group of people. Reliable and self starter, I how feel confident that I can handle most situations given the number of years of experience working with multi family communities.
Fun Place
Controller (Current Employee), Wichita, KSJune 11, 2014
Pros: excellent opportunties
Cons: really none
Great employees like a big family.
Great to work with different municipalities
Travel
Keep the different personalities happen is the most difficult part of the job, because most employees are off site.
Nice place to work
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 22, 2014
Work environment is pleasant but I travel almost 100 miles to and from work each day along with being sent to other properties
Great company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 31, 2013
NRP Group is a great company to work for and you get a lot of opportunity to grow with this company.
Management was horrible
Community Manager (Former Employee), HoustonSeptember 26, 2012
Pros: great company
Cons: bad choice in management
The management i worked under was horrible, very disorganized. Disappointment.
Daily Schedule
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee), Wilmington, NCJuly 25, 2012
Pros: freedom of travel
Cons: on call 24-7
in the morning i come in and clean the grounds on the property as well as the office and weight room. Then i begin on any maintenance tickets that may have come up or finishing previous issues from the day before. I learned that you definitely have to work smarter not harder. Management was decent, not the best but not the worst
The hardest part of the job was being on call 24-7 for 2 different properties and still trying to manage sleep and home life. The most enjoyable part of the job was the hands on experience i learned from the contractors that were hired to do certain jobs..